[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 Screenshot thread. Post and rate. Has anyone made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1600x900
Fallout 4 Screenshot thread. Post and rate.

Has anyone made a more comfy home?
>>
lol is this real
>>
File: thief4.jpg (30 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
thief4.jpg
30 KB, 170x170
>>319819981

>shit walls
>Shit flooring
>that god damn purple UI

Some how you made the game less appealing.
>>
I can't wrap my head around the fact that it looks exactly the same Fallout 3 looked on xbox360 and the story is even less interesting.
I'll never buy another Fallout.
>>
>>319820435
It does not look the exact same, could it look better, yes. But fallout isn't trying to look the best or even tell the best story. You make your own story. Heck, my favorite quests are the repeatable brotherhood ones, each time I go somewhere new and see the sights and kill the things.
>>
>>319821143
kill yourself
>>
>>319820221
There really aren't many wall and floor options. Feel free to show me something better.
>>
>>319819981
Looks pretty comfy, I can masturbate in there.
>>
file.png
3 MB, 1600x900
>>319823265
thanks
>>
>>319824046
So you built that house or did you just find a random area and drop your shit in there?
>>
>>319819981
fuck i remember i made a lab with all the decorations , fast travel to the place after some missions and the items i placed there got under the house into the concrete floor.
there was no point in doing it at the end.

the only good thing i got from that is to know how good irradiated blood looks when you placed it out of your inventory
>>
>>319826295
I'm using a mod that let's you place junk as static items. Shit's a godsend.
>>
file.png
3 MB, 1600x900
>>319825402
Built it in sanctuary.
>>
>>319824046

oh god the faggots even built at the shit town too and not starlight drive.

All you had to do was use metal roof as floor and foundations as walls you kekold.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.