[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you sealed game collectors here? I got a factory sealed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: m-7iPxBkdtwGEcrvummkEPg.jpg (13 KB, 225x137) Image search: [Google]
m-7iPxBkdtwGEcrvummkEPg.jpg
13 KB, 225x137
Any of you sealed game collectors here? I got a factory sealed Legend of Zelda - Link to the Past. Shit is gonna go up 10X in value one day.
>>
>>319803650
So it will be worth... not much. These things are not selling for thousands of dollars, anon.
>>
File: 1249580067094.jpg (27 KB, 255x349) Image search: [Google]
1249580067094.jpg
27 KB, 255x349
>>319803650
>Shit is gonna go up 10X in value one day.

you do realise that gen Z has literally 0 nintendrones because they grew up with the ass end of the Wii and the colossal failure that is the Wii U

if anything, the value is going to tank
>>
>>319803650
Don't listen to them, OP.
This thing is priceless because it's valuable to you.

If it's not worth anything when you die you can always pass it down to a grandchild.
>>
>>319804182
but what if he doesn't have a child?

Not even a grandchild?
>>
>>319804182
>>319803924
They sell on the open market for two thousand bucks. In fifty yrs they be worth one mill
>>
>>319804565
One million for a video game, not even really expensive games sell for close to that. The price is determined by supply and demand, while there will be less supply you can't determine that the demand will for sure be hire because of that, but it won't increase that exponentially almost guarranteed
>>
Got some bad news for you, buddy. The people who are nostolgic for these games are just now getting careers where they can afford this shit. This is making the price go up.

After a few years anyone who gives a shit will have already bought it, and no one else will give a crap.
>>
>>319803650
But everything in the future will probably be digital, computers might not even have disk drives by that time.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-11+at+10.38.39).jpg (119 KB, 956x543) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-11+at+10.38.39).jpg
119 KB, 956x543
I have a factory sealed PS2 Persona 3 FES PAL copy. Bought it 3 years ago, forgot to play it, thinking of selling it soon.

Price went up 7x.
>>
>>319803650
doubt it. eventually sealed copies won't even be worth much because the batteries in side them will be dead anyway.
>>
Actually, the peak time to sell is now. Nostalgia market is hitting its limit and will tank soon.
>>
You didn't get many people to bite on your thread in /vr/, did you, OP?
>>
>>319806213
>everything will be digital
>computers might not even have disk drives
you mean disc readers and/or HHDs? right?!
>>
>>319807348
why
>>
>>319803650
Dream on.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.