[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game any good? Does it have stealth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg?t=1449523109.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1449523109.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
Is this game any good? Does it have stealth?
>>
>>319799856
idea is good, it can be good fun with friends, but the game is buggy as fuck and FULL of DLC + nowadays microtransanctions.

Literally 2/3 of the game is locked behind a pay-wall, with no way to unlock them within the game for free. There are cheat engines that let ya unlock DLC stuff, but that'll mark you a cheater.

Id avoid it. OK totally ruined the game (and series). This is coming from someone with 200+ hours put into it.
>>
>>319800860
Oh well, sucks. I'll just keep looking for something else to play then.
>>
>>319800996
Get dlc unlocked
Get skin unlocked
Host your own games
Game is automatically 9/10
>>
Cancer Game
a
n
c
e
r

G
a
m
e
>>
>>319799856
>Is this game any good?
it can be fun

>Does it have stealth?
yes

If you want to play the game, get the base game when it's on sale and use the DLC unlocker

>>319800860
>There are cheat engines that let ya unlock DLC stuff
it's just a couple files that you drop in the main directory and it does all the work for you

>but that'll mark you a cheater.
which doesn't matter if you play with friends, or start your own lobbies
>>
>>319802259
>use the DLC unlocker
doesn't Steam punish people for that? Isn't it detected?
>>
>>319802541
nope, Payday 2 doesn't use VAC and the worst that Overkill can do to you is block you on their steam or website forums if someone shows a screenshot of you with a cheater tag, so it's really nothing at all
>>
>>319802730
But I mean, doesn't steam have some sort of system that checks for the shit in your library and compares it to payments you've made? Wouldn't it detect that you have DLC you haven't paid for/been gifted?
>>
>>319802847
They use that system solely to mark you as a cheater in game, which is just floating text above your head that says "cheater"
Like I said before, the only thing they can do if they see a screenshot of someone with a cheater tag is ban them from the forums
>>
>>319799856
Game's fun only with friends, pugging is a nightmare.

Stealth runs are the worst part of the game and are literally just memorization. Loud is actually fun.

Get a DLC unlocker if you don't have friends with DLC. Don't get the game if you don't have friends.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.