[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people still play this game? Is it worth getting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: BCA4Wfo.jpg (1 MB, 2703x1595) Image search: [Google]
BCA4Wfo.jpg
1 MB, 2703x1595
Do people still play this game? Is it worth getting?
>>
noone?
>>
>>319794968
no

and no
>>
>>319794968

no to both questions.

I liked it in beta but it crossed the line real fast
>>
>>319794968

nope x2

One of the greatest fuckups in my recent virgin neckbeard memory.
>>
ded game ded studio
>>
>>319794968
I play it on PC
some people still do, you either hate it or love it
I thinks it's a ton of fun but can see why it gets so much shit
I will say this though only buy it on sale if you do, that's what I did.
I couldn't justify spending 100 for the complete version but go it for 40 and I def think it was worth that
>>
>>319794968
Yes people do. I play on Xbone. The people who still play are the one who really love it (obviously). I left the game a couple of months after it released but just recently came back to it since I could buy the base and Dlc all for $30. I definitely think the game is better than when it released. I just love it because no game has ever given me such a rush like this does as playing as the monstet

Get it
>>
No and Yes but only on a sale

It is fun despite what people will tell you. Playing the monster is fun and the hunter classes and characters are diverse enough that each feel pretty unique. Games are usually quick.

But the game does it old pretty quick unless you play with a group of friends.
>>
File: he does it for free.jpg (3 MB, 2000x7791) Image search: [Google]
he does it for free.jpg
3 MB, 2000x7791
>>
File: checktheemail.png (52 KB, 571x480) Image search: [Google]
checktheemail.png
52 KB, 571x480
http://steamcharts.com/app/273350
>>
I liked it until they nerfed the tornado of death and sexyness

only real teams managed to stop me, too bad there were almost never seen around
>>
I remember how dead the game was when I last tried to play it.
ALWAYS FUCKING BOTS

Made me uninstall again. But I heard they patched that? No idea
>>
>>319797104

Jesus, is there a TL;DR of this?
>>
>>319794968
i still play it on pc
>>
>>319794968
It's DLC hell
>>
>>319797661
A furry vore fetishist shilled the game endlessly on /v/ and other websites including a vore fetish forum. He himself only played the game to jack off to it.

He's probably not around anymore, but I still post the image in any evolve thread I see in tradition. Too lazy to make it more readable/have less reaction images since I didn't make it myself.
>>
>>319797946
The kicker is that about a month in, he admitted on /vg/ and Steam that the game was dead on arrival and was sorry for ever getting his hopes up.
>>
I jump in every now and then for a few rounds and it's fun.
The basic concept is great imho and I feel genuinely sad that they killed the game's potential to grow by scaring away people with their market policy.
>>
File: 1424335042240.jpg (39 KB, 578x472) Image search: [Google]
1424335042240.jpg
39 KB, 578x472
"Hunting Season" Pass
>>
>>319798586
God damn it Hernando, you have got to stop revealing your business strategies on YouTube.
>>
Reminder that Slim a best and Caira only a good.
>>
>>319798974
heal slut detected
tits or gtfo or sissy trap cock
>>
>>319794968
You should try giants citizen kabuto, its free on gog
>>
>>319799313
>he plays assault
>>
>>319797273
>I only liked it when it was broken and easy for me to play
Get good faggot
>>
>>319797626
Yeah the game is much better now than when I first played upon release. Now it actually feels like it's complete
>>
Played it in alpha. I wouldn't mind going back to it if the game was cheaper and had a community.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.