[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ Confession thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: confession.jpg (142 KB, 900x767) Image search: [Google]
confession.jpg
142 KB, 900x767
I actually enjoy the COD story modes, but in the sense of a playable action movie, I also haven't played anything before 4, or after MW3
>>
I like the 3DS.
>>
I don't finish most of the games I play.
>>
I own every console but still shitpost in every console war thread

>>319791693
you're allowed to like things other people don't
>>
I legitimately believe that consoles are slowing down video games and the industry, and that PC should be the only way to play video games.
>>
>>319791693
I gave up at O&S. In defense of my honor (but not my intellect) I didn't realize the game was playable offline. The real problem was getting harvested on the way to the fight. Had I gone offline it would have saved a lot of humanity and a lot of sleep lost to anger. Might pick it up again eventually.
>>
File: Pure_Innocence.png (81 KB, 290x332) Image search: [Google]
Pure_Innocence.png
81 KB, 290x332
Smash 4 is fun for me
I don't have the time to learn countless techs or hand memory, and my mains cover up the bullshit online
>>
>>319791693
Honestly anon, if you just consider the games interactive Michael Bay-movies with some decent shooting they're quite enjoyable.
>>
I'll probably sell my gaymen PC
>>
Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls have better worlds and better lore, but as far as actual gameplay I much prefer Dark Souls 2. I've beat it around 6 times, where as the others I've only beat 3 or so.
>>
Video games are my only hobby, and I spend probably 40 or more hours per week (I also have a full time job) playing video games, but I just don't care about them that much.

I don't care about the industry, I don't care that X is killing video games, I don't care if a game is for plebs or is a walking simulator or has been graphically downgraded, I wouldn't even care if they stopped making them entirely. I just don't give a fuck about video games. But I play them.
>>
File: image24-300x194.jpg (15 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
image24-300x194.jpg
15 KB, 300x194
>>319796307
You're supposed to enjoy them not beat.
>>
I think MGS V lived up to hype
>>
I am a save slut
>>
File: 1449167867988.jpg (70 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449167867988.jpg
70 KB, 800x800
>>319797394
Can't even enjoy games because of that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.