[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this came out today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: devils-third4.jpg (85 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
devils-third4.jpg
85 KB, 800x420
Did anyone actually bother getting it? Is it any good?
>>
>>319786787
No
>>
>>319786787

I wasn't aware it came out to be honest.
>>
>>319786787
I won it at a smash tournament last month
it's pretty bad
>>
>>319788754
Also $75 CAD is a ripoff for that game.
>>
Finished it two days ago. There are a handful of very cool parts (the last boss is pretty sick), and most of the game is actually solid.

The main issue is three of the bosses are horribly designed and are incredibly difficult to fight, even on normal difficulty. They create sudden and incredibly harsh difficulty spikes that really aren't enjoyable. The game is a lot of fun, but those sections actively bring it down.

Multiplayer is super good.
>>
>>319786787
no
im bitter nintendo bothered to put this shit out physically instead of fatal frame
>>
I got it myself, haven't played it yet. I know it's good, though.

Nintendo co-owns the IP now, so hopefully the sequel will fix the technical problems. From a mechanic standpoint, the game is actually quite creative for a shooter.
>>
>>319789031
>>Multiplayer is super good.

well thats good since its coming out for free for teh PC.
>>
Multiplayer mode is the closest to vanquish online we'll get till Microsoft decides to fix titanfall.

Most of the boss fights are raw bullshit but otherwise, the story doesn't matter
>>
File: devil's third release hype.jpg (252 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
devil's third release hype.jpg
252 KB, 960x720
>>
>>319789381
>Multiplayer is super good
I'm happy to see there are still people with hope left. But let's not kid ourselves. Beside, the fabled PC version was stated to come out in Q4 2015, with no further announcements. They are clearly trying to sweep it under the rug.
>>
It's been out for a while everywhere else, but I forgot the world doesn't exist outside of America, sorry.

You'd be saying the exact fucking thing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.