[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 238x293
What went wrong?
>>
>>319772383

nothing. go back to r/fallout you whiner fuck
>>
The Institute ending just sucked in my opinion. You're supposed to be helping the Commonwealth but that never actually happens. You do the quests but nothing changes outside. I regret not siding with BoS.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 257x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 257x245
>>319772449

>defends reddit, the video game
>"go back to reddit"
>>
>>319772449
YOU need to go back to leddit.
>>
I got 10 hours in and realized it was it took shitthesda 8 years to make fallout 3.2 with even worse dialogue and story.

It's a shit
>>
>>319772383
>recycled radio soundtrack
>lacking or lack of proper companion quests if you make them a bigger part of the show
>dialogue wheel limitations
>perks and SPECIAL no longer dictate what dialog options you have available
>too few armour and weapon models (modding is neat, but there needed to be many more things to work with)
>settlement building/supply not sufficiently deep enough
>settlements completely walled off with 200 defence still threatened by a group of ferals on the other side of the map
>Preston and his fuckers take over Sanctuary
>all the factions are massively underexplored, you gain no real insight into their philosophy or MO
>you can repopulate the Commonwealth with prosperous towns or murder everyone and everything you can, it matters not
>Bethesda has no ability to write interesting stuff
>no New Vegas-like Hardcore mode (which in itself was flawed and still too easy)
>you can whip up a nuclear reactor with Science level 1, it gives you only 10 power, AND you don't need the Nuclear Physicist perk to be able to do it
>companions not reaction to far too many situations they should be interested in
>too few quests or things to do besides murdering the endless hordes of raiders
>>
It's one of the most pointless stories ever made

Literally nothing changes except for maybe a blimp or lab getting blown up and there's no actual ending other than a hamfisted monologue about how war never changes
>>
>>319773996
>>319774176

Agreed
>>
>>319774176
They even fucked the hamfisted monologue, compare it to Fallout: New Vegas.

Virtually every faction/companion got their own ending slide with explanations as to what happened afterwards. They also decided to get rid of Ron mother-fucking Pearlman who had been there since the beginning. Seriously fuck that shit. That would be like removing David Hayter as the voice of Snake/Big Boss, utter retardation.
>>
>>319772383
rushed game
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.