[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I git gut at this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Rocket-League.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rocket-League.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
How do I git gut at this?
>>
File: meanwhile on v.jpg (125 KB, 788x638) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile on v.jpg
125 KB, 788x638
Try hitting the ball.
>>
Hit the ball until it goes into the goal.
>>
>>319766205
play the game
>>
3 tips

>Dont hit the ball just because you can
> Dont get on the wrong side of the ball, you can only hit it one way from that direction and it's not the right way
>Cycle back to defense if you miss a shot/lose momentum

Git gud scrub
>>
>>319767002
Don't listen to this guy, he is telling lies.
>>
any tips for aerials?
>>
it's just car soccer, play a real game like Undertale
>>
Increase FoV
>>
>>319767468
Fly, aim for ball,repeat until you can do it perfectly
>>
>>319767607
noice
>>
>>319767002
>Dont hit the ball just because you can
This. This so fucking much.
Precision hits are way more important than chasing the ball like a fucking retard.
>>
>>319766205
Made it to quarter finals in esl tourny, stop trying. Unless you've played the prequel for years you have no chance of getting anywhere near good, that's why I quit. The difference in skill at quarter finals was immense in a 3v3
>>
>>319767468

Do the aerials tutorial.
>>
>>319767468
Nope, you just have to try and try and try.
>>
>>319766205
Keep distance from teammates.
>>
Don't be that one faggot that scores his 2nd own goal of the game with 10 sec remaining. It's like every retard just wants to run to the ball and hit it.
>>
>>319767002
This guy is your friend

especially 3, get that sense of rotation. After failing, get back, get some boost and think before rushing again, meanwhile your teammates who were behind with boosts ready can step in and luanch a new attempt
>>
>>319766205
situational football
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.