[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with his opinion? Or are you just a casual can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 52733.jpg (19 KB, 350x231) Image search: [Google]
52733.jpg
19 KB, 350x231
Do you agree with his opinion?

Or are you just a casual cancerfag taking part in destroying video games?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7VAhzPcZ-s
>>
File: CBfC4LTUMAAYlJJ.jpg large.jpg (136 KB, 800x1156) Image search: [Google]
CBfC4LTUMAAYlJJ.jpg large.jpg
136 KB, 800x1156
>>319763076
The answer to both your question are no.
>>
he's a meme
>>
>shitty rip-off of yahtzee
Wow, so original.
>>
disgusting

fucking ripped off yahtzee's schtick
>>
>my opinions are fact
>you are a twat if you think otherwise
>speaking pseudo-eloquently makes my arguments more valid
>games should be what they used to be
>everyone is an idiot but me

This guy is insufferable.
People buy and have fun with games. Some people are still dedicated to making somewhat 'oldschool' difficult games and some are the 'new age' types.
The market for games has exploded and developers make what sells. They reach a much broader range of people and the range opf games reflects that.
So what if people like story in their game. This guy is an edgelord
>>
File: masketta.png (292 KB, 383x441) Image search: [Google]
masketta.png
292 KB, 383x441
>>319763370
>>319763320
>Fail in understanding the concept of parody

hmmm
>>
>>319763275
If they are on the other side of the glass isn't the text supposed to be mirrored ?
>>
>>319763320
>>319763370
Wait you are telling me that's not part of the point, to make a giant jab against Yathzee along with some other things?
>>
>>319763574
I'd enjoy the rip off if it was actually entertaining. If you're going to copy off someone else, at least put in effort instead of photocopying.
>>
>>319763574
He wasnt parodying Yahtzee at all, he is just copycatting him.
>>
>>319763606
How do you know that they are not inside the glass?
>>
>>319763574

Theres a difference between parody and straight up ripping someone elses style off
>>
>>319763862
Sell me an expansion pack for my brain pl0x
>>
>>319763076

pwnerer is that you?
>>
>>319763975
>>319763853
>>319763759
>le desperate samefag

It's okey that you take offense for being a casual babby :)

now go back to your tell-tale movie-games
>>
>>319764124
>ripping off Yahtzee
>advertising yourself on /v/
>stirring shit up to prevent thread from dying

Most pathetic thing I've seen all day.
>>
>>319763853
>>319763975
>>319763649
>>319763572

Its from the webseries pure pwnage its not a real thing.
>>
>>319764581
If it was meant to be a representation of Jeremy it failed terribly. The only resemblance was the bandanna and him saying noobs at the end.
>>
>>319763076
Yeah, I agree with him, but I turned it off cause off that annoying voice and those turgid metaphors.

Too many people oversell the importance of story in a game, where even the decent ones don't really compare to stories in other mediums that have been around for much longer. What they are good at though, is gameplay.
>>
>>319764875
How? Its literally about how any game thats not competitive is shit. It says that if you like "cinematic experience" you are a baby that probably got bullied in school because you cant git gud at anything.
>>
That video used to be a video to make /v/ mad, but it wouldn't surprise me that most here now believe this unironically.
>>
>>319763076
i agree with some of it except there can be good game critics (also yathzee is more a comedian than a journalist) and i would have to say that story is something that is sorta good for some games

i mean would the witcher be as fun as it is if just had no story ?

of course not
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.