[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when we were rooting for Bub and Bob? Good times.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: swqvjn.jpg (129 KB, 995x671) Image search: [Google]
swqvjn.jpg
129 KB, 995x671
Remember when we were rooting for Bub and Bob? Good times.
>>
omg bubblefurries ruined a shitty poll fucking fags SJWs dont know what a good game is Im so mad
>>
File: 1415133323933.gif (99 KB, 900x792) Image search: [Google]
1415133323933.gif
99 KB, 900x792
Yup.

Now we're being keked into doing Tumblr's dirtywork under the guise of trolling Gamefaqs. It's pretty pathetic how far the mighty have fallen.
>>
File: 1449004905836.png (139 KB, 633x982) Image search: [Google]
1449004905836.png
139 KB, 633x982
>>319760274
THIS

FUCK UNDERTALE
>>
>>319760274

Before
>Hey guys lets rally to vote for a thing in this poll
>Haha look at how upset people are getting

Now
>Omg people are rallying to vote for a thing in a poll
>IM SO UPSET
>>
>>319760274
It's always been about voting for the biggest meme.

If you think otherwise, you're the one that's become what you once hated.
>>
>>319760579

It's always been about voting for the literal lowest of the low underdog and creating our own memes by taking a literally who to the top and confusing literally everyone else.

Undertale is Reddit and Tumblr's darling, so by voting for it to piss off Gamefags you're doing them a service by jerking off their flavor of the month.
>>
>>319760754
>Undertale is Reddit and Tumblr's darling

So is Melee, OoT, SM64, and whatever fucking game retards always vote for the best game ever.
>>
>Bubble Bobble died because on the DS remake of first game they forgot to add a boss on Level 30
>when you reach that Level the game always freezes
>and that couldn't be fixed because patched didn't existed on 2005.
RIP little dinosaurs. You only wanted that the "new" generation played the game where you debuted.
>>
LAUNCHPAD
>>
>>319760390
/v/ getting rectally ravaged over the exact same thing they've done tons of time before is comedy gold
>>
>>319759964
>yfw they are all confirmed for smash
>including lolman meme
>>
>>319760274
So voting for a game people hate to annoy them and letting people enjoy a false victory while they're laughed at is getting keked?
>>
>>319760274
I don't care what tumblr or reddit or neogaf or anyone else wants or is doing unless it fucks with my video games directly. A poll does not do any of that.

So if they want something to win a poll I don't care. If anything I welcome it since it means the thing I'm voting for since it's pissing off the gamefaqs boards is getting more traction.
>>
Remember when bub and bob was the favourite game of SJW autists in Reddit/Tumblr?

Neither do I.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.