[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://steamcommunity.com/app/2741 70/discussions/1/ >L
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Hotline_Miami_2_cover.jpg (170 KB, 470x640) Image search: [Google]
Hotline_Miami_2_cover.jpg
170 KB, 470x640
https://steamcommunity.com/app/274170/discussions/1/

>Level editor is finally out
>No threads about the game on /v/

What did HM2 do wrong?
>>
>>319756813
Any torrents? I looked earlier and haven't find anything.
>>
File: W8wotM8.gif (3 MB, 237x180) Image search: [Google]
W8wotM8.gif
3 MB, 237x180
>>319756813
Hotline?
>>
>>319756813
9 months too late
don't care
>>
I felt like the story was a convoluted mess. And also, Trying to throw in 5 or 6 different characters that you only use for like 3 levels each also takes a lot away from the feeling of progression. the last level was pretty cool though
>>
It was basically the same as the first game which was a good game on its own. But even though this game has some really great moments I feel it was too convoluted and frustrating to really care about.
>>
I could fucking code a level editor in an evening
>>
im still waiting for it to come to australia
>>
>>319757383
>/v/ is not full of casual!!
>>
>>319757764
I live in Australia too, I just switched my VPN to US temporarily while I logged onto steam in my internet browser and bought it that way.

Even Yahtzee manage to get the game.
>>
>>319757691
why didnt you?
>>
>>319756813
>I loved this game.
>I bought it day one.
>I was hyped as hell and after initial bitching I got gud and A+/S'ed whole thing on a hard mode.
>Easily my GOTY pick before TW3 came out.

But I still feel like I've been keked by devs. I paid for game and level editor. And yeah - I got it, it came out now, but holy fuck - now noone is interested in it anymore. Community won't shit out tons of maps, no fun threads on /v/... Fuck those gay Swedes and their depression bullshit.
>>
>>319757927
the game's not open source
>>
>>319757920
Do you have to use the VPN every time you want to play the game? Aren't steam games region locked?
>>
>>319757764
>>319757920
>they literally didn't just pirate this trash
holy fucking shit kill yourselves
>>
>>319757920
I don't know how to do that usually I just got my american friend to gift me games and shit that steam wouldn't sell in australia but he died like a week before HM2 came out
he literally died, he was hit by a truck while riding his motorcycle
>>
>>319758327
>pirating a game that is 2 dollars during steam sales
Sounds like you need to kill yourself buddy.
>>
>>319758369
Sorry about your friend

>>319758219
not when playing it since its in your library at that point but just for the initial purchase so you can access the store page
>>
>>319758927
>not when playing it since its in your library at that point but just for the initial purchase so you can access the store page
Does it mean japanese players can buy metal gear rising with a vpn and then play it normally?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.