[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there a mini map? I hope you can turn it off.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 900x600
Why is there a mini map? I hope you can turn it off.
>>
>>319753314

Haven't you been able to turn off basically every single HUD element individually ever since that one Far Cry 3 patch?
>>
Animal taming looks dumb as fuck I hope it's not absolutely mandatory to use
>>
You can always turn off the HUD in Ubi's games.

The game looks really boring and empty though. It'll probably bomb.
>>
>>319753549
Nigga this game is ABOUT taming
>>
Because it's a reskin of Far Cry 4 which was already a reskin of Far Cry 3.
Get ready to climb towers again.
>>
>>319753314
Just don't play it. It is not worth it.
>>
>>319753720
Well fuck

One step forward and two steps back
>>
>>319753740
I hope so, I loved both of those games.

It's fun to enjoy things
>>
>>319753740
This is actually the first ever Ubisoft AAA open world game that does NOT feature towers.

Instead, there's a fog of war, exploring opens up the map.
>>
>this spring
>from the most creatively bankrupt studio in existence
>get ready for more eaves dropping in the bushes
>killing 5 of every animal
>taming a pet to show you everything on the map
>all this and more
>another fucking game with bows to cash in on the last hungry games movie before everyone forgets
>IN THE STONE AGE
>>
firebombing Owl airstrike :DDD
>>
Also the map is to modern looking.

Why don't they make it look like it's written on parchment or something.

Like the way Oblivion stylised the map. I liked that. It added character.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.