[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst race in mass effect and why is it quarians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Enter_the_admirals.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Enter_the_admirals.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
What is the worst race in mass effect and why is it quarians?
>be quarian
>geth slave drone walks up to me and asks what time it is
>freak out and decide genocide is best course of action
>get BTFO by semi-sentient robobutlers
>council tells us to face the consequences like big boys
>spend the next 300 years feeling sorry for ourselves instead of colonizing a new planet
>decide to throw entire race at geth in the middle of the apocalypse
>an hero when Shepard tells us we’re wrong for enacting genocide on a race that hasn’t done anything
>somehow Shepard is the bad guy in this situation
>>
>>319747896
I was glad when she jumped off the cliff.
>>
>>319747896
I agree with everything except killing Geth being considered Genocide, It's not murder if you destroy your toaster anon
>>
>>319748995
the quarians decided to wipe out the geth because they were capable of thought. they weren't just tools anymore at that point.
>>
>>319749481
They made it, they have the right to destroy it, it's their own fault for developing beyond their default capabilities
>>
All non-humans are as bad as each other, except the Protheans and the Salarians. Those two species are okay in my book.
>>
>>319749651
you have the right to abort a baby, but you cant shoot it in the head when its in the maternity ward.
>>
>>319749821
You probably can in Quarian hospitals.
>>
>>319749821
a baby is sentient by default, now if you build a computer and it develops intelligence it's still a computer
>>
>>319749821
What do you not understand about them being robots?
>>
>>319749821
if you install software and it gets a bug and starts malfunctioning you should delete it
>>
>>319749743
>Ever trusting a Salarian
What's wrong with Turians and Elcor?
>>
>>319750019
>a baby is sentient by default

Not according to planned parenthood
>>
>>319747896
>>319748315
>the majority of people weren't able to keep them from killing each other
I still don't get this, I didn't do anything special and got the option. How do you even not get it
>>
>>319750610
having an option to end it peacefully doesn't make the quarians any less retarded.
>>
>>319750610

>Not killing them on purpose
Fucking space gypsies.
>>
>>319750019
>a baby is sentient by default

babies don't start showing significant brain activity until they're like 20+ weeks in.
>>
>>319750789
That's true, but there are a lot of equally retarded things in the original and second game that people conveniently gloss over because the stuff in 3 personally offended them, i.e. not being able to keep both the Geth and Quarians, the overall tone being much more paragon as opposed to 2's renegade, the fact that no matter what happens in the end the galaxy is pretty much screwed.

Hell I remember how people called it a "plot hole" that everybody was stranded near Earth at the end because the mass relays were destroyed. It's not a plot hole. They all died. Yes it's depressing. Yes it shits on the "hurr impossible suicide mission that everybody survives" attitude of 2. Yes I actually give credit to Bioware for having the balls to end it that grimly except then they retconned the whole thing with that stupid director's cut which didn't actually fill any plotholes and just added a whole bunch of slides that basically amounted to "no it's okay everybody survived and lived happily after guys we were just kidding" and SUDDENLY THE CRITICISM DRIED UP LOOK AT THAT
>>
Quarians might be gypsy jews but geth are pretty dindu nuffin in their own right.
>try to bring about the end of the galaxy because big robot in the sky told you to
>oh no they were just corrupted and wrong geth, real geth just wanna live in peace
>lol no we all decided they had the right idea about the robopocalypse after all, quarian genocide best day of my life

Legion is the only redeeming feature of their entire retarded race
>>
>>319751303
to be fair the quarians shot up a big server hub the geth were building and "killed" a shit ton of them. the geth in ME3 were literally brain damaged retards
>>
>>319751243
Nah, it went some fucking siht ending to a really bad ending. Bioware cannot do better.
>>
>>319751303
>oh no they were just corrupted and wrong geth, real geth just wanna live in peace
That sounds so familiar...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.