[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_S 2Eb4Jw88 Ready for more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Grand_Theft_Auto_Online_-_Logo.png (115 KB, 838x1064) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Theft_Auto_Online_-_Logo.png
115 KB, 838x1064
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_S2Eb4Jw88

Ready for more pointless online bullshit?
>>
>>319740968
It's funny how Rockstar made a worse online mode than the modders who made SA-MP. GTA is a game for adults, i dont want to grind or be told what to do, I want to fuck around with friends
>>
>Boo hoo, they're adding more free content to their game.

I don't even play GTAO anymore, but I dont see why people bitch and moan with every update.

I doubt any of you even play the game.

Why does this bother you so much?
>>
>>319741143

A GTA MMO has been Dan Houser's ambition for a long time, that's what you're getting now
>>
>>319741267
Which are you talkning about? SAMP is the MMO with thousands of players per server while GTA online only has 30players/server
>>
I'm interested in details on bodyguards. I'm pretty indifferent to the mansions and yachts but they've been pumping out pretty regular free updates, so I don't see why I should complain.
>>
>>319741243
Probably because people would rather have story DLC instead of pointless gimmicky online bullshit?
>>
>>319741504
I'd actually want somewhere in between: More (better) heists. So much wasted potential.
>>
File: gta online.jpg (394 KB, 1161x1536) Image search: [Google]
gta online.jpg
394 KB, 1161x1536
>>319741485

The official one. He was talking about it already before GTA 4 came out
>>
>>319741143
theres a mod team making a GTA5-MP

surprisingly far along already
>>
>>319741675
Didn't they get shut down recently?
>>
>>319741716
dayum

fucking kikestar
gtao isn't even very fun on its own
why the fuck they gotta ruin other people's fun
>>
>>319741647
>Having 2000 people running around shooting each other is not fun

FUCK YOU.
>>
Cool looks fun. Single player story mode is shit tbth.
>>
>>319740968
>tfw still playing ps3 version
>tfw shitty internet can't play heist
>tfw stuck with contact mission
>>
>ps3 online
>just do setups
>when i do heists with randoms since i have no friends they want to give me and the others the lowest possible cut
>we all dont hit ready because obviously fuck you
>cancels the whole thing
Every fucking time. I've completed one whole fucking heist since they came out.
>>
>>319742170
>>319741963
the whole fucking system is godawful

slow as fuck to start and connect to other people
disconnects abound
it's all just grinding for minor aesthetic bullshit you get for free in the singleplayer
painting your car costs tens of thousands of dollars
nobody plays anything other than races or heists
withholding content so they can make you pay for it

fucking modders were making a better online infrastructure without being payed
>>
>>319742170

>Do Humane labs heist
>Host gives me 0% cut
>Do the heist normally
>Everyone else fucks up a bunch
>Finally get past the chopper segment
>Home free.
>Quit session

My time is completely worthless. Ruining an hour of work for 3 other people is super satisfying, especially when they deserve it.
>>
>>319740968
>you can hire bodyguards
This looks like great, what are you talking about?
>>
>>319742343

I'm pretty sure half my time in Online was spent looking at a loading screen
>>
>(game) online

when will it end
>>
>>319742343
I beat all of the hiests in order without dying so I have a shitload of money I'm just sitting on.
>>
>want to try heists
>forced to watch 10 minute unfunny cutscenes
>>
>>319742415
I had a kike host once try to quick switch me out of 20% to 10 and gave it to his 2 friends

Pretend to not notice. We're just about to finish. Call him a faggot and leave seconds before the end.

Worth the time and effort
>>
File: ay.png (95 KB, 325x241) Image search: [Google]
ay.png
95 KB, 325x241
Bring it!
>>
>>319742871
>game
when will it end
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.