[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /v/. I have tried to get into this game 3 times, made 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: KotOR_Cover.png (662 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
KotOR_Cover.png
662 KB, 768x960
Help /v/. I have tried to get into this game 3 times, made 3 different different characters and can never get past the 3 hour mark. I love the story and lore but the combat is so atrocious, but I like the questing and chatting. What the fuck do I do.

Also you fuckers already spoiled the twist for me so don't bother
>>
>>319721285
give up son, better play some papamole great games like motherfucking Fallout 4 and leave those old shitty games alone
>>
>>319721669
I want you to go to reddit and never come back
>>
>>319721285
After the first planet it gets better, but if you just don't enjoy the combat might as well move on since you'll need to get good at stringing together the right moves later on.
>>
>>319721740
I've beat both kotor 1 and 2 many times without any problem, you belong to the reddit child, begone fiend!
>>
>>319722046
It's not the difficulty, the combat is just dull, it's like if you made MMO combat turn based.

>>319721870 Well fuck
>>
File: lehr.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lehr.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
play the better KOTOR
>>
>>319721285

get good then kill yourself

i could beat this at the age of 10 what the hell is wrong with you op
>>
>>319721285

You can learn to love the combat. It can be finicky and simplistic at times and I remember when I was a kid I bought it not knowing what to expect and I was thoroughly disappointed but it can be pretty fun.

Try playing Dragon Age Origins. It's a more improved system that will help you to appreciate it more.
>>
>>319721285
I have a worse problem, I don't even get past the initial space station or whatever because my game glitches out and I wasn't invested enough at that point to be assed to fix it. From what little I've experienced of the combat though, I'm inclined to agree with you.

aren't they doing a remake or some shit
>>
>>319723256
Like I said it's not the difficulty, it's the combat, it's shit
>>
>>319724993
You don't play many RPGs do you?
>>
>>319722046
>call a game shit
>Ive beat it many times
Sure thing FRIEND.
>>
>>319721285
>I don't like this game
>what do I do?

How about... Don't play it?
Fucking morons here, I swear.
>>
>>319723256
I just realized this game came out 12 years ago...holy shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.