[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mean Greens: Plastic Warefare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67v4rd3ePn0

I only found out this game existed 2 days ago and I want it. Looks fun as fuck. Has anyone got it? Is it worth it?
>>
Its only $9 so I say its worth it and tgere are plans for a lot of free content and fixes
>>
Looks like a re-skinned MicroVaults. The lego map looks straight up ripped from it.
>>
>>319717893

needs work, but it's worth it if the devs keep up
>>
fuck off shill
>>
>Tan man scum doesn't melt from flamethrower
>No screams of agony as he slowly melts away

Shit game
>>
I've always wanted a nee Army Men. The maps look cool, like really well done. It kind of looks like Uncharted gameplay with the cover.
>>
>>319717893
This looks pretty cool. It reminds me of Army Men: Sarge's Heroes.
>>
>>319719778
Yeah that's what has me interested in it. I'm just hard for the nostalgia.
>>
It looks alright. Nine dollars isn't too bad. If it's shit I just uninstall and move on.
>>
>>319717893
its buggy and the animations are shit, not because they are messed up but because they are generic, how do you not have melting arming men
>>
OG coming thru
>>
Sadly, this game is shit. Don't fall for the nostalgia bait aimed at Army Men fans. The maps all look really cool and the soundtrack is good, but this game's execution is straight up trash. Bad shooting, bad netcode, most of the maps are not balanced well at all, can't shoot while jumping yet most maps are very vertical with one that has lower gravity, and everyone starts with every gun with unlimited ammo on cooldowns. It's also dead, most people who bought it already refunded. Yesterday before I refunded, there were only 10 populated servers.
>>
>>319719691
There's no cover system in this and it plays nothing like Uncharted, or any other competent shooter for that matter.
>>
>>319717893
https://youtu.be/VJATGXHVK-k
If it's anywhere as good as this I wouldn't mind getting it.
>>
>>319720574
damn thanks.

I saw a steam review that said the same thing.
>>
>>319720849
It's not. No single player at all and they don't even melt from the flamethrower.
>>
1. are there microtransactions?
2. is there dlc?
3. is it free to play?
4. is it early access?

if yes to any, its irredeemable shit.
>>
>>319721378
The answer to all of those is no, but it's still shit. Ironically, it should've been early access because then the devs might have fixed everything before release.
>>
>>319721598
They are planning to fix the problems, you don't need early access to be able to fix your game
>>
>>319721378
Apparently there will be free DLC in the future. Apparently.
>>
Does it play like shit? That's needed for that og Army Men experience.
>>
Its not great, maybe they didn't want to rip off Army men whole sale but they should have.

>Can't shoot while jumping
>maps are made for 5v5, any more than that and it becomes a stalemate.
>You have all the weapons, either go with pick ups or have classes
>Enemies don't fucking melt when you use the flamethrower
If this game makes enough money to warrant a sequel, They need to do some real changes.
>>
>>319722070
>bad gameplay is a feature
Nice try
>>
its great. every map is like a different gamemode, a lot of them pretty unique. the grafix are great and it runs well. devs already updated it once so they arent just releasing it and forgetting about it. the only problem with it is you cant shoot while jumping and that should be fixable in an update
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.