[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to that glorious comeback, old friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 1500x500
What happened to that glorious comeback, old friend?
>>
>>319717110
what the fuck is that thing?
>>
>>319717332

furfuck
>>
It's because sega is fucking retarded when it comes to making right business decisions and gameplay choices.
>>
furfaggotry belongs on its designated board

>>>/sp/
>>
Sega made Lost World then published Sonic Boom which fucked them over.
>>
>>319717110

They had it during Colors and Generations then they dropped the ball again.
>>
It would be really easy to make an enjoyable Sonic game but they have to make major gameplay design changes, these old ass mechanics are just retarded and not fun to use, especially in a 3d environment.
>>
File: speed.jpg (26 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
speed.jpg
26 KB, 399x399
>>319717332
>>319717795

o sorry m8s lemme just upload the more child-friendly one
>>
Sonic's arms are not blue
>>
and dont forget all the shit sonic games from 2006 through the present, sonic has been going downhill ever since.
>>
>>319718264
Lost World actually did seem interesting until you realize it just literally became a Mario Galaxy knock-off.

Thought Boom would be the spiritual successor to Heroes I was hoping for, but now I'm just glad it's only a spin-off and not new canon.
>>
Sonic After the Sequel is probably the closest I'll feel to new (good) Sonic. Plus that OST is gold.
>>
Because, honestly, they don't just make a fucking game that plays like the old sonic games in terms of level order, but has adventure-style sonic levels. That's literally all we want, we want to feel somewhat in control, while we otherwise go fast through relatively easy, bugless levels. That's all we want.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.