[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this any good? Its free, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Is this any good?
Its free, right?
>>
It's a lot better than what it was at launch. I've never enjoyed the combat and the raids but the story is pretty good. I know quite a few that enjoy the base gameplay, though.

The F2P model isn't bad, but it's annoying. If you die, you have to go back possibly hundreds of metres to a medical center but if you're a subscriber then you can just revive yourself there.

You get very little tangible benefit from being a sub outside of quality of life stuff, access to raids more frequently and a 2x bonus xp for killing mobs (which is rarely any considerable part of the xp). I can't really recommend it outside of the story, though. You can pretty much just do story missions after a recent update, however
>>
Imperial Agent is worth playing.
>>
I played to the end of the F2P portion of the Sith Inquisitor. It's like okay. It's not great, it's not bad, it's just a Bioware story with WoW's gameplay.
>>
>>319717171
>The F2P model isn't bad
You can't even participate in raids without paying. You have to pay for the privilege of hiding your helmet.
>>
>>319717530

My bad then, I think that's preferred or something. Been a while since I've played actual raids.
>>
>>319716380

hope you like being limited to only 10 skills because you can't even use additional action bars without pulling out your wallet
>>
The stories aren't even that good unless you really really like star wars. It's just your usual bioware shit.
>>
>>319717769
Imperial Agent and that's it.
>>
Lana and DS Jaesa best girls
>>
>>319716380
I really hated the movement and combat
It felt so much worse than WoW and even FF14.
>>
>>319718007
I dunno neither of those are the tough ones, the ones that play the game right
>>
>>319716380
It wouldn't be worth your time even if they paid you a monthly fee.
>>
>>319716380
the F2P sometimes is shit but you can manage playing it to experience the full story, on the other hand you will only be able to play 2 of said stories since thats the F2Pcharacter cap.

Combat is still dull as shit and it feels like a chore to do the quests just to continue the story overall just get it free play a story you want ( like the sith warrior) and just play it until 50
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.