[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games that can provide a bit of a mental challenge,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Hexcells.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hexcells.jpg
216 KB, 1920x1080
What are some games that can provide a bit of a mental challenge, No Professor Layotn and preferably on the PC or easy to emulate.
>>
Spacechem
>>
TIS-100
>game advises you to print out the manual before you even start
>>
Prelogate
Puzzle Agent if you want something like Layton
>>
>>319709252
Played the demo, I'm too thick for that yet.
>>319709421
"From the makers of SpaceChem"
>>
>>319709121
Talos Principle and its DLC.
The Normal puzzles are somewhat challenging but the Star Puzzles are all pretty challenging.

BUT when you find the clock, just google that one, unless you are a nasa/american history trivia buff.
>>
>>319709121
mini metro
>>
>>319709840
I played it in beta on the website, What's new?
>>
page 10 save rave
>>
File: BT01_SplashScreen.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
BT01_SplashScreen.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
Anyone played this?
>>
Is Hexcells Infinite seriously fully beatable without guessing?
I got as far as 5-6 and I swear there's no move left to do that's 100% certain.
>>
>>319712723
I believe so, Unless you fuck up somewhere which is what I think I did in OP pic
>>
>>319709547
>Puzzle Agent
I keep hearing about these Layton games. Are they worth a play? They're gameboy right?
>>
>>319715143
>They're gameboy right?
Fucking fag, that's old as shit, It's all about the NeoGeo Color
>>
Human Resource Machine Is a pretty fun. Made by the Little Inferno Devs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.