[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bullets Anywhere?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: fallout4.jpg (32 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
fallout4.jpg
32 KB, 238x293
Why can't I find any ammo in this damn game?
They cost all the damn money in the world, are rarely dropped from npc's, and you get scrapings from the overworld.

Like hot damn I refuse to believe that the 5 guys with submachine guns I killed at Vault 114 with Skinny Malone each had died with only 20 ammo left like what the fuck it uses 20 ammo in a second.

Should I spend the time to invest skills into luck? It seems like my only damn option.

I spent all this time getting Gun Nut perks to upgrade my guns and shit, but now I can't afford to shoot them, nor can I get any skill to make bullets.
Like I understand bullets would be scarce in a nuclear wasteland, but I don't understand why bullets have to be scarce in a first person shooter.

Someone please tell me I'm just retarded and that there's a super simple way to get bullets that I just can't see.
please
>>
Whats the most valuable junk to pick up for crafting? What do you keep an eye out for?

I wanna keep an eye out when I am searching for stuff
Any suggestions?
>>
Did you get the ammo scrounger perk?
>>
>>319708687
I can only speak for weapons, but I keep an eye out for duct tape, wonderglue, etc... for adhesive, however considering i just set up an adhesive farm in sanctuary hills I'm going to start looking out for things with aluminum in them.

Toy cars and such never hurt for the screws
>>
>>319708468
Just get the perk that let's you find more ammo in containers and you will never ever run out of ammo.
>>
>>319708784
>>319708847
Is that under luck?
>>
Luck builds are the most fun honestly
>>
You're just bad at video games I guess.
>>
>>319708908
Yeah it's under luck
>>
there's a mod which lets you craft ammo at the weapon benches
>>
>>319708468
put points into scavenger ;)

but seriously, ammo and money drops are a joke in this game
>>
>Put points into heavy guns
>5mm ammo literally does not exist
>45 hours into the game find a Super Mutant with a minigun
>Disarm him
>Another mutant picks up his minigun
>Disarm him too
>a 3rd mutant picks up the minigun
>Kill them all
>They all have over 400 minigun ammo
>Discover the only way to use a minigun is to exploit ammo spawning in enemy inventories when they pick up a gun
>>
>>319708908

Yeah. Get it to rank 2 as soon as you can. Focus on one or two ammo types. Once you can make your main weapon .45, you can start selling your .38 for a cap per round. You trip over .38 everywhere, so you should be able to buy most of what you needs from vendors, within reason, and sell them back the .38 ammo and about break even.
>>
>>319710472

>Making a heavy weapons guy
>Not going BoS for the early laser gatling gun
>Use the cores that you trip over constantly to run it
>>
I have over 1000 rounds of each caliber but I dont use automatics guns
>>
>>319708820
Adhesive is such a nigger, early game.

The moment I started producing my own at the cooking station changed everything.
>>
>>319708687
Adhesive and Oil I always seem to run out of.
>>
do you even scrounger
>>
>>319708468
Found the automatic-weapon spray and pray faggot.
>>
>>319708468
~ player.getitem (base id) (#)
>>
Pity they patched out that one caps glitch, I have a shit ton of ammo for every weapon because of it.
>>
>>319708468
> It seems like my only damn option.

Yeah it's horse shit. With barter, high charisma and if I want to refill my gun it regularly costs 500+ caps. Thanks a lot Todd.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.