[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get why a lot of people dislike this entry to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15
I don't get why a lot of people dislike this entry to the Legend of Zelda franchise. I've been playing it on my Wii U, and it's very good so far.
>>
>>319690047
the controls are ass, the items are extra shitty and don't do anything outside puzzles and it has an annoying overworld and the worst big bad of any of the games
>>
I only really like Lanayru and the Silent Realms.
Ancient Cistern was also a 10/10 dungeon.

But other than that it's pretty forgettable.
>>
Backtracking and Fi is annoying

It's pretty fun overall
>>
>>319690185
>the controls are ass

They're not as bad as people make them out to be. I've been playing with my shitty old Wiimote and it's not even that bad.

>the items are extra shitty
I can't really say anything about dungeon items or anything like that yet, but I'll judge this for myself when I start getting some items.
>>
Why are people always so forgiving with nintendo games? This game has so many things wrong with it, and so few things to like.
>>
>>319690661
The motion controls were pretty shit, I was having difficulty with sword swings and skyward strikes throughout. They also somehow managed to fuck up the aim with the bow in comparison to TP.
>>
>>319690935
If you didn't bother to recalibrate your Wii Remote at all, you have no one to blame except yourself.
>>
It was made too easy, probably because they were afraid of people being too confused about the new stuff they did. I found the controls to be good except when it went off-center but recalibrating it again wasn't usually too big a problem, although I don't see motion controls like that having too strong a future in the series. I also really liked the inventory system, being limited but having everything upgradeable. The dungeons were ass, though, being too short and the map and compass being one item, meaning even less exploring you can do. I also found the bosses to be too easy right up until the last few.
>>
>>319691305
When did I say I didn't recalibrate? If they got to the point where they had to map the recalibrate button to the wii mote dpad, they should've seen that the motion controls were broken. Having to remember to recalibrate constantly breaks concentration and ruins immersion. If the game could've been played with a controller then no one would've had a problem.
>>
>>319690047
I thought it was beloved. Only nostalgiafags would probably hate it that they hate everything that isn't made from Gamecube era and before.
>>
It's the Other M of Zelda, a step down from its predecessor in every regard.

TP vs SS
•Heart Containers in TP take 5 pieces to fill and there are 11 to get. Making 55 pieces. SS' take 4 and there are only 6 pieces to get, making 24 pieces. 60% decrease in content.
•TP: Fairies don't get used if Link has max health and they interact with him in TP. This fixture was not added in SS and they don't interact.
•Bow and arrows. You can aim in first (GCN v.) or third person and bomb arrows. You can also snipe. In SS you can only snipe because every item has only one use.
•Can z-target while using items in TP. You can't Z-target and use any projectile items in SS.
•Horseback combat > ....
•Sword techniques. No techniques in SS aside from the Finishing Blow. 88.333% decrease.
•You never run out of stamina as wolf Link. Did I mention you could transform into any time if you want (as long as nobody is looking)? You can't even open your sailcloth when you're falling in SS until the game prompts you.
•Three kinds of bombs.
•Better graphics, music, and lore.
•Secrets like the graveyard, the giant arch outside Kakariko, the grotto with shiny chus in Snowpeak Province, and the hidden tunnels inside Hyrule Castle Town. I don't even remember this one myself but it's on the internet. http://forums.legendsalliance.com/topic/12603-twilight-princess-secrets/
•Noob bridges. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/928519-the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess/51549359
>>
>>319691759
This is generally thought of as the worst game in the series. The only good parts of the game were the bits with the time-shift stones. Other than that, it had shit exploration, an empty overworld, fetch-quest sidequests, excessive handholding, baby difficulty, backtracking, piss easy dungeons, and awful combat. I also don't understand why people praise the story. Its probably more advanced than most of the previous games, but compared to other games its just total shit. All of the characters are generic and cliched, and the story is predictable and basically reused.
>>
File: Tommy Lee Jones is not amused.gif (3 MB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
Tommy Lee Jones is not amused.gif
3 MB, 375x211
>>319690047
>Large introductory sequence
>High school drama featuring the unfunny Groose
>Only 3 places to go
>Almost no overworld
>Backracking
>Collecting semi-random stuff for the upgrades(with a promp that reminds you every time you boot the consolo what you just got)
>Fi
>Motion controls don't work 30-60% of the time
>Fucks the stablished lore
>No memorable bosses (koloktos was a piece of shit)
>Shield durability
From the top of my head
>>
>>319691715
You make a good point overall. I shouldn't have assumed that you hadn't recalibrated your Wii Remote either, so I apologize.

I haven't been having too many issues yet, but I'm still in Skyloft so that could change after the game takes off, or even with the Loftwing race.

People would really have liked this game a lot more if it wasn't just limited to the motion controls honestly. Even just a Nunchuk + regular Wiimote combo could have been effective.
>>
>>319691868
>You can't even open your sailcloth when you're falling in SS until the game prompts you.

I know it sounds odd, but I found this really upsetting. Felt like the game didn't think I knew how to handle air descent into an area.

They could have made a point to improve that as there is no reason to do it outside of the minigames in the sky.
>>
>>319690935
This. The moblin dudes with the swords that you had to strike from a specific direction quickly were incredibly tedious thanks to the shitty controls.
The electrified ones were complete bullshit
>>
File: Hilarious.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hilarious.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
Remember when this game got a bunch of 10s from sites like IGN solely on the basis of it being the next Zelda game? Or how the game has a 93 on metacritic RIGHT NOW?
>>
The game avoided depth so hard it wound up feeling as shallow as a puddle. It introduces a bunch of potentially interesting new mechanics that could have really changed the series up (item upgrading, shield health, stamina, more complex combat mechanics, sailcloth/flying/air maneuvering in general) but it fucked it all up because it never at any point fleshed it out to a point where it would significantly alter the game.

So you run through the whole thing with these mechanics just sitting there and doing nothing while you get your hand held through linear environments before you go up and fly through an area that's somehow even emptier than the great sea.
>>
>>319692471
No need to apologize for that, it was fine. I think the game was above average if judged on its own, but expectations are naturally higher for a zelda game since its such a great series, so most people hated it. I didn't like the game much but I hope you have fun with it.
>>
>>319692853
Even from a game series that isn't hard, the casualised version is liked by critics more.
>>
>>319692696
Yeah I tried to shoot at range with the bow whenever I could just to avoid the combat. I will never understand why they made the enemies able to change directions so quickly. If you swing where they are open they will instantly be able to move to block, its so awful.
>>
>>319690935
Never had any difficult, controls were amazing, swinging the sword was extremely satisfying.
Loved the game, my major concern is that the overworld with all the floating islands felt empty.
>>
>>319691759
>they hate everything that isn't made from Gamecube era and before.

As a Zelda fan.. I'm in this department. With the exception of ALBW, I don't really care for anything past Wind Waker.

The DS games suck for obvious reasons.

My problem with TP is that its boring and they just phone it in on past games. Just look at the multi-stage final boss, its literally collage from previous battles from other games. The only interesting thing introduced was the horseback fighting which they could have done more of.

SS is a boring too. I think it gets some unfair hate and people shit on it too much for dumb reasons like some of those menial tasks like tadtones takes up an insignificant portion of the game or just spam the A button to get through Fi dialog. But the game is boring. The skyworld was advertised as WW2 but it ended up being an empty hub which was really annoying having to go back and forth between skyloft and the portal/opening in the cloud.

ALBW was great because it returned the portable-line to the original top-down gameplay, not that weird shit in the DS games.
>>
File: 1432776818386.jpg (90 KB, 497x879) Image search: [Google]
1432776818386.jpg
90 KB, 497x879
>>319690047
Best of the 3d dungeons of the series by far.
But the sky is almost barren except for 3 isles and a flying whale and the combat may turn away retards
>>
>>319693236
You're definitely in the minority there, most people found that the controls worked only 90-95% of the time. What did you love about the game?
>>
>>319693236
I suppose it differs on a case-to-case basis for the motion controls. I saw a Youtuber say that they didn't have difficulty with them either.
>>
File: 1438403937869.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1438403937869.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
>>319693046
But it's been generally excepted to be a weak game, even by the outlets who gave out the review. It's hilarious because it shows how people just hand out a 10 immediately to a new Zelda game without any consideration. It's insane and there is no excuse for it
>>
>>319692853
>Everyone is wrong
Maybe, after all, they actually liked it
>>
>>319691759
>they hate everything that isn't made from Gamecube era and before
Maybe because the series has barely changed from the N64 days?
>>
remember when the game was revealed, majora's mask flew by the screen for a second and the crowd went wild for a moment only to find out MM has nothing to do with the game?
>>
The sword play worked well for me, I had no problems inputting the variety of different strikes when needed. What i didn't like was that they decided to shoehorn motion into everything.
Controls aside i think its an okay Zelda game with strong dungeon design but lack of a real overworld hurts it. It isnt fantastic but nor is it trash like most of the autistic community tend to claim.
>>
>>319693862
It is trash when compared to the other games in the series. Ok when you compare to the average game.
>>
>>319690047
It was actually a relatively solid game, but the amount of padding, the generic nature of the environments (aside from a few exceptions like Lanayru) and ridiculously stupid design decisions relating to the wii motion controls fucked the game up massively. Plus the lack of overworld was just abysmal.

I did enjoy the game though. Koloktos is probably the greatest boss in the series to date.
>>
I liked it a lot better than TP
>>
>>319693862
It's below par for the series, which translates to "0/10 unplayable garbage" on /v/. Just like MGSV, Dark Souls 2, etc
>>
>>319694252
Awful taste. It didn't do one thing better than TP.
>>
I think the thing that I most hated was the aesthetic, which is completely subjective

Next to that the simon says wiimote enemies just really got on my nerves
>>
>>319694428
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>319694428
The difficulty was ten times better than TP, that's for fucking sure.
>>
>>319694428
better artstyle
better gameplay
better dungeons
>>
File: zelda.jpg (217 KB, 779x991) Image search: [Google]
zelda.jpg
217 KB, 779x991
Nobody dislikes it. They're just disappointed with it. It's just not very good compared to OTHER Zelda games LIKE OoT or Majora's Mask.

Basically it's a great game, just not a great ZELDA game.
>>
>>319694108
>It is trash when compared to the other games in the series
I wouldn't go that far, it really depends what you like most about Zelda games. I think SS shits on Wind Waker and Majoras Mask because it has a far greater focus on dungeons.
>>
>>319694623
>better artstyle
>better dungeons
Sure

>better gameplay
loving every lol
>>
>>319694857
>Basically it's a great game
It's an ok game from a series of (usually) pretty good games.
>>
I thought SS has really high points but also very low low points. TP was just one monotonous bland.
>>
>>319694601
You mean you liked the fact that SS was easier? TP wasn't hard, but skyward sword was piss easy. It started you at 6 hearts against enemies that did quarter heart damage. And it made sure that Fi was holding your hand the entire time.
>>319694623
The art looked good from a distance but awful up close.
>better gameplay
Thats vague. If we say that Zelda is about exploration, puzzle solving and combat, then SS fails on all 3 fronts. The overworld was almost completely empty and it had to reuse areas constantly to pad out length. The puzzles were all a joke, with the game literally telling the answer so you didn't have to think. The combat was total shit, a simon says minigame built around the motion control gimmick.
TP's dungeons were a lot more nuanced and interesting than SS's. There wasn't anything I got stuck on in SS since the game was designed for 8 year olds.
>>
File: 1431111790574.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431111790574.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>319694623
>SS has better dungeons than TP
That's impossible, SS had all awful dungeons, and somehow worse boss fights than WW and MM, which is a low fucking bar. Yet TP has the best dungeons and boss fights in the series to date. What the fuck are you smoking
>>
>>319694904
The exploration in WW and MM was handled much better. SS can't even compare in that area. None of SSs dungeons were challenging anyway, while MMs were.
>>
>>319694857
>Nobody dislikes it
never seen anyone be more wrong in my life desu
>>
>>319695161
Skyward Sword was much, much harder than Twilight Princess. I preferred TP but it was disgustingly easy. Skyward Sword had stuff like the Silent Realms.

You can argue easily that TP was better, but don't be delusional. Enemies never did quarter heart damage in SS. And damage was far easier to take.
>>
>>319695161
>It started you at 6 hearts against enemies that did quarter heart damage.
Dont lie anon, Im playing through it right now and majority of enemies are hitting for 1 full heart, and this is in Faron woods and Skyview Temple
>>
>>319691868
>linking to gamefaqs on a Bengali basket-weaving carrier pigeon dropsite
>>
>>319695286
>TP
>good boss fights
Stallord is the only fight that mattered m8.
>>
>>319695428
>Skyward Sword was much, much harder than Twilight Princess
You are probably the only person in the world that thinks that. Where did you die in SS? The only reason I could think of for dying is the shit controls. I really think that nintendo wanted the 6 year old market for this one.
>>
>>319694623
Artstyle in SS was inconsistent and kind of a mess in a lot of places. Dungeons were really only more interesting visually, and only in a handful of cases.
>>
>>319694857
>Nobody dislikes it
I did. In fact I probably kept playing it longer exactly because it was a zelda game. If it had just been some rando game I tried out on a whip I would've dropped it before the end of the tutorial
>>
>>319693420
Fi is the worst zelda companion with the best zelda companion design
>>
>>319691868
what makes this even worse is that TP also sucked its just SS exceeded in being worse than it. You know you've made a shit game when everyone references it to explain why games are so shitty now.
>>
>>319695637
Seriously? I was barely 13 and I found Twilight Princess as fuck. At 18 I died a couple of times in Skyward Sword. The game was generally more difficult, and it wasn't due to the controls.
>>
>>319695625
>He didn't like fighting the dragon in the sky
Say what you will about them being easy, but they were all entertaining and badass, much more so than anything in SS.
>>
>>319695856
Fi was a weird case with me I Did not really like her through out the game But when she left at the end, i felt kinda empty.
>>
>>319695637
they were both absurdly easy I don't know how you could make a determination either way. I didn't die once in either playthrough.
>>
>>319695912
Did you miss a word?
Even if we forget about combat difficulty, skyward sword a crazy amount of handholding. It was impossible to get stuck.
>>
>>319696113
>tfw she met link again in another life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44_liChB7d0
>>
>>319695625
Stallord and his dungeon were the only good parts of TP. At least that more than what SS gave us.
>>
>>319696113
I'm only talking design-wise really. I never finished the game and Fi having to deliver nintendo's "why don't you take a break" messages they cram in the loading screen of every game nowadays didn't really work in her favour
>>
>>319696284
>fi will never be able to talk to her master ever again

It hurts.
>>
>>319696173
Skyward sword had fi holding your hand constantly, in TP it was at least possible to get stuck
>>
>>319695876
>what makes this even worse is that WW also sucked
ftfy
>>
>>319696396
alright so SS is ages 3+ and TP is ages 5+
>>
>>319696282
Maybe I just died in combat more, I just remember finding SS more difficult. The handholding made no difference.
>>
>>319696113
That emptiness was probably just you realizing how terrible of an experience the game was.
>>
>>319696396
I actually really like the final confrontation with Ganon in that, although the fishing rod joke thing was actually the optimal strategy which sucked
>>
>>319696173
>>319696396
>>319696446
All the games are fucking easy, I don't understand the productivity of saying one is easier than the other when all of them are literally children's games
>>
>>319693392
>The DS games suck for obvious reasons.
No they don't, fag.
>>
>>319696554
Clever but to be honest i rather enjoyed SS and even played again on hero mode.
>>
>>319696517
The handholding makes it so that you don't have to think for yourself at all, the game practically thinks for you.
>>
>>319696342
>he did not like the SandSea
Shit taste.
>>
>>319696687
Why do you like wasting your time?
>>
File: Best Zelda.jpg (65 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Best Zelda.jpg
65 KB, 960x640
>>319696728
Yeah while all the other games required no thinking.
>>
>>319696797
thats pretty ironic since everyone seems to shit on the sailing in WW
>>
ITT: cripples with limp wrists
>>
>>319696818
Thats what a video game is for.
>>
>>319696905
All of them? The ones before WW were decently challenging?
>>
>>319697013
Okay, I feel sorry for you
>>
>>319697141
>Video games are a productive use of time.
>>
>>319691868
There were only 9 heart containers to fill, 45 pieces. Which is about standard.
>>
File: 1431998348888.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1431998348888.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>319697038
>OoT and MM
>Challenging
>>
File: 1416076800692.jpg (96 KB, 700x606) Image search: [Google]
1416076800692.jpg
96 KB, 700x606
>all this discussion about which zelda games were hard
could this stop? Zelda was never hard and always aimed at kids. Even the first one was relatively easy for what was the standard back then, you just got lost as shit
>>
File: 1440659760644.png (243 KB, 423x936) Image search: [Google]
1440659760644.png
243 KB, 423x936
>>319695856
Only retards who feel insulted when a kids game tells them what to do hate her
>>
>>319697936
Nah dude, you have to admit it's way too hard to not get killed every two seconds in the first one. Makes all the other ones really feel ridiculously easy by comparison
>>
>>319697936
>>319696615
>this series has easy games, so a game that's completely brainless shouldn't be complained about
>also I never played any game in the series prior to the gamecube
>>
>>319697936
They were aimed at Everyone

Wind Waker started the "Zelda is aimed at kids" mentality at Nintendo.
>>
>>319698216
>why not take a break
>your batteries are low
>there's a 90% chance that you already know the thing I'm currently telling you and there's a 110% chance that the moment you saw my button light up you sighed because you knew I was going to tell you stupid shit but the beeping will not stop for like a minute so you're better off just sitting through whatever asinine bullshit I am going to tell you and no you can't skip through my text
>>
File: 1446176589605.png (265 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1446176589605.png
265 KB, 334x393
>>319698459
>admitting that you are bad at Zelda
One day you'll be able to conquer a children's game anon, I believe in you
>>
>>319698725
If they're children's games and you don't like them then why are you in this thread
>>
>>319698459
Mate I'm on the SS hatewagon because that game did everything wrong but complaining about the difficulty of a zelda game is fucking retarded
>>
>>319698459
>Oot-MM-Lttp-LA
>Hard
>Any other but Zelda and Zelda II being remotely hard
Let's not fucking kid ourselves here, faggot
>>
File: 1419791382739.png (984 KB, 863x661) Image search: [Google]
1419791382739.png
984 KB, 863x661
>>319698817
I think they're fun to play, when did I say I didn't like them? I'm being honest and admitting that they are easy and aimed at children, that's all
>>
>>319690047
It's alright. Has some great parts, but they are overshadowed by some absolutely atrocious parts (e.g. Tentalus, The Imprisoned, semi-working controls, empty sky/world, etc)
>>
>>319691868
>other m of zelda
no, that's way, WAY too harsh.
SS isn't that good, but it's far from that bad
>>
>>319699008
This isn't about them being hard, it's about the idea that ALL of them were easy, there aren't only the two extremes. It didn't get mind numbingly easy until WW, before that it was more of a downward trend with each going getting slightly easier but still falling somewhere into the average range.

>>319698853
Why? Because if something does something wrong for long enough you're not allowed to complain?
>>
>>319699674
You may as well be complaining about a new Kirby game being "too easy"
>>
>zelda is too easy
I dunno. I had a relatively hard (but amazing) time with OoT as an 11 year old kid, and subsequently with several other Zeldas I played in my early teens. Well, not really hard per se, but it was some kind of challenge and it definitely took me some time. Nowadays I breeze through a new zelda game like it's nothing, but that's probably just because they never changed the formula or difficulty (of the puzzles). We're conditioned on the type of game zelda is and we instantly recognize anything that should be done or how a puzzle should be solved.
I imagine kids today playing a modern zelda for the first time will have almost as much "difficulty" as we did when we were young.

I don't like it, because I don't want to feel like I'm just breezing through a zelda game with no challenge, but I think it's just a result of us becoming adults.

I enjoyed ALBW though. It was way too easy, but I did somewhat get that old feeling back. Perhaps that was just nostalgia over ALTTP though.
>>
>>319700260
If the next Kirby removed all of the hard to find secrets and actually difficult bonus content and spent the whole game just dragging you by a leash through all of its worlds then yeah, you could complain about it being too easy.
>>
>>319691305

>recalibrate your Wii Remote
>press + and - until two arbitrary lights pop up

Wii calibration is fucking garbage and you know it.
>>
>>319696728

SS only "handholds" you on completely obvious stuff that you already should've known in the first place. Like, when you land on a new area and Fi tells you "you need to explore to find the next dungeon" or whatever. It's annoying but it's not like it's spoiling the solutions to puzzles or telling you to turn back when you aren't going the right way.
>>
>>319700805

SS didn't remove hidden secrets either though.
>he didn't find all the goddess cubes, goddess walls, and sheikah stones etc
>>
>>319701381
My point is that Kirby has some elements that give it extra difficulty and removing those would make it easier.

That's what I'm getting at, Zelda just keeps getting easier by streamlining things and removing options so I don't see why "it's too easy" isn't a fair complaint, unless you genuinely believe the whole series is as easy and simple as SS, in which case you might be crazy.
>>
>>319701807

what are the difficulty elements that OoT had that SS removed? I don't understand. Playing both of these games back to back doesn't give me a clear sense of one being harder than the other. All of the 3D Zeldas are very similar in difficulty, aside from the Master Quest of OoT

SS actually did have some decently challenging sidequests I thought, like the boss rush, gratitude crystals, and the timed bug hunting challenge.
>>
>>319697348
They are supposed to be enjoyable, so not a waste of time.
>>
>>319702713
The complete lack of an overworld to explore is a pretty big one. Not to mention everything is explained to you constantly and you're never allowed to figure things out for yourself. The puzzles in SS were laughable most of the time, and the few times they might have made you think for a bit they just flat out give you the answer.
>>
>>319697694
Give me an example of a challenging game then weebfuck
>>
>>319703334
What a person enjoys is subjective. Does not mean you can't be doing better things with your time.
>>
>>319703346

They don't give you the answer to puzzles. You're remembering wrong. Fi leaves you alone in the dungeons and only tells you stupidly obvious things like "you need to use this key you found to open that door".

Overworld exploration was never a highlight of the previous 3D Zelda games. In OoT it was a huge deal at the time, but anyone playing it for the first time today would not consider "exploration" to be one of its good points.

WW is the only one where you could argue that exploring an expansive world was cool and not just empty busy work.
>>
>>319704069
Did you forget about the ship and how you're directly told to shoot the crystal through the window?

And exploration was always meant to be a big part of Zelda. Even the dungeons in SS don't have as much to explore, since they decided to just completely remove the compass and streamline the dungeon design even more.
>>
File: 1430684915721s.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1430684915721s.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
How do Wii games look on a Wii U through HDMI? Decent? Or jaggy as hell?
>>
>>319704721

>Did you forget about the ship and how you're directly told to shoot the crystal through the window?

yeah that was one exception, I found it weird because other than that they left you alone in the dungeons.

>Even the dungeons in SS don't have as much to explore, since they decided to just completely remove the compass and streamline the dungeon design even more.

No this is wrong, the dungeon design was completely fine in SS. It wasn't any more or less streamlined than the usual 3D Zelda dungeons. The beetle item really helped to give you a new perspective on dungeon exploration, since you're no longer limited to just looking around from the camera behind Link.

The Sandship dungeon was especially really good since the map doesn't give you all the information and you still had to feel out which door connected to which area on your own. It felt like exploring a LttP or LA dungeon because of how limited its map was.
>>
>>319705421

1st party games look decent enough, because of the depth of field and other effects used to mask the jagginess. If you have a decent PC though you should really consider emulating.
>>
>>319705631
A lot of dungeons had paths that just looped around to put you back on the main path through the thing. Sandship was probably the best dungeon since it wasn't as much like that.
>>
>>319706969

Most Zelda dungeons do that. You might not have realized it the first time playing because of lack of experience with that style of dungeon design, but even OoT's dungeons are very streamlined and always give you shortcuts back to the main path whenever you have to take a big detour.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.