[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SSB4 Datamine Find- Possible Spoilers(Music Track)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 0.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Was doing some datamining from Super Smash Bros 3DS and found this
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mL6PAqokn8

Not sure if this means anything? I'm not familar with the track myself but it's about 3 mins before it goes to initial loop, but wanted to see if this was an exciting find or anything.

File name was weird. It just says reads something along the the lines of snd_bgm_Z?3_F_aMario_3DS.nus3bank so there was no way for me to actually see if this derived from a game series in smash already or not or something completely new. Your thoughts? Anyone recognize it? Cause it's killing me. -shrug-
>>
eh these type of threads were gunna happen sooner or later

Typical /v/
>>
File: 1401125066493.jpg (30 KB, 250x199) Image search: [Google]
1401125066493.jpg
30 KB, 250x199
You're an idiot, banjofag
Data dumps happen immediately after updates, and there hasn't been one for weeks
>>
Stop please
>>
>>319689251
>>319689378
We can see it's you OP :)
>>
>>319689312
This
Unless some dataminer decided to be edgy and show stuff that was actually hidden for glory
>>
>>319689059
Sounds like Banjo Kazooie or something...
>>
>>319690030
Still you, OP
>>
>>319690071
IS B-K Freeze Peak theme and OP is a faggot.
>>
PushDustin, i know you fucking came here once.

can you and RTB confirm any of this?
>>
>>319690179
There's the OP
Everyone's the OP
>>
>>319690469
It's the final boss theme.

I can't find the source of this track guys, I thought it was one of the N&B remixes, but I can't find the actual section. This might actually be legit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.