[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will they keep this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: revolver_csgo.png (331 KB, 520x474) Image search: [Google]
revolver_csgo.png
331 KB, 520x474
How long will they keep this shit?
>>
>>319687540

They would like to sell a few Revolver case keys first. Then they will make it the worst weapon in the game, because of how much spotlight it's getting right now. Valve hates guns that get used too much. They want everyone using decoy grenades, dual elites, zeus, and sawn off.

expect zeus skins in the future.
>>
What is so hard to understand about this? Valve do it all the time.

>make weapon OP (cz, Aug, revolver)
>everyone buys expensive as fuck skins
>Valve get 15% every purchase
>wait a few days
>nerf said weapon
>everyone sells said skins
>Valve get 15% again

Somehow this is news.
>>
forever because it's the best weapon ever.
>>
>>319687540
I just uninstalled over this.
>>
I don't understand what each trigger does with this gun
>>
>itt scrubs who can't aim
get rekt
>>
>>319687540
pass the whiskey
>>
>>319688787
Left mouse button is a delayed shot but extremely accurate, RMB is fanning (spam) which loses accuracy but is still OP as fuck.
>>
>>319688538
I just installed because of it.
>>
>>319689096
this.
>>
File: mgs3_char_ocelot.jpg (34 KB, 175x399) Image search: [Google]
mgs3_char_ocelot.jpg
34 KB, 175x399
>>
>>319689096
Enjoy your cancer.>>319689261
>>
>>319689995
Enjoy being a plebeian scrub
>>
>>319689995
HAHA he gets mad over video games
>>
>>319688372
This. The only people complaining are so new they haven't even gone through a major update yet.
>>
Could someone explain what's so bad about the revolver?

Haven't played CS:GO in months
>>
>>319690113
>projecting
>>
>Playing GO when 1.6 exists
Disgusting
>>
>>319690493
1.6 has been dead for years
>>
>>319690573
It will never die.
>>
>>319690242
its the only accurate weapon in the entire game
>>
>>319690493
get a job grandpa
>>
>>319690242
It basically has the power of an AWP but can be fired like a pistol. Basically OP as fuck
>>
>>319690573
What? At least check before spouting shit.
>>
>>319687540
People are already learning how to deal with it, why haven't you?
>>
>>319690050
>calling others scrub when he uses a point n cluck overpowered weapon

Irony
>>
It will be nerfed to shit shortly. But this shouldn't have happened in the first place, Valve should start beta testers to prevent this shit
>>
>>319690493
1.6 is worse than GO retard
>>
>Friend says you can right click before round start
>I do it on his head
>Get 30 min ban and DE-RANKED
Wow fuck this shit game is broken as fuck
>>
>>319691458
1.6 is the best CS, GO being the worst, even when compared to CZ.

>>319691114
I had trouble finding full servers with <50 ping a few months back, granted I play during european peak hours.
>>
>>319691472
wtf is that fov
>>
>>319691472
>do it on his head

This is the path you chose.
>>
>>319691380
If they do that they can't do >>319688372

the real problem is idiots rushing in to give them money everytime this shit happens allowing them to justify doing it to begin with
>>
>>319691627
>1.6 is the best CS, GO being the worst, even when compared to CZ.
Everyone move aside. Hot old-school veteran opinions coming through.
>>
>>319691919
Name one thing GO does better than the games that came before it
>>
>>319691458
Never played 1.6 or can't git gud. Dumb fucker
>>
>>319691887
>If they do that they can't do

they already have

the cases aren't worth jack shit anymore and plenty of people have already bought revolver fades etc imo

sooner they nerf it sooner people sell their skins = sooner valve get their cut and stop getting complaints
>>
>>319692156
>he doesn't even know how god awfully fucked up source was
your underage is showing
>>
i get what they're doing

they want the competitive communities to go back to having responsibility themselves. it'll cost Valve less money than trying to control everything themselves, and they'll still reap the marketing rewards it brings.

everyone is always begging valve to make the perfect competitive game. why? why don't ESEA make their own version of Inferno, if everyone hates Valve's shit ass maps so much? remember when the communities actually took responsibility and did their own edits/mods of games for competition? remember a little game called Counter-Strike which was built from that idea?

so Valve wanna shout out loud "we have no idea what we are doing! xD". and why should they? if these competitive scenes are so strong, then fucking contribute, make your own mods to make it competitively viable, make you own banlists, make you own maps fit for competition. get valve's hands out of your competition since they are so willing to display to you, they do not care about real balance for the highest level of competition. turn to the leagues to fix things, they are the ones running the competitive aspect. don't turn to valve, they are running the "sell as many copies as possible" aspect, which is completely different.
>>
File: You know it's true.png (2 MB, 2904x2924) Image search: [Google]
You know it's true.png
2 MB, 2904x2924
>>319690493
>>
>CS:GO community wished that Icefrog was the one who balanced their game instead of Valve devs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I've been playing both game since forever but this is the first time I actually laugh so much.
>>
File: laughing.gif (1 MB, 176x244) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
1 MB, 176x244
>>319692245
>defending CSGO
>calling others underage
>>
>>319692156
Matchmaking, Team money, Shows weapons above head in freezetime, easily obtainable demos, Grenades that dont hit for 80 through walls.

1.6 Did most things right but its not perfect.
>>
It needs to be more expensive than the most expensive SMG, otherwise it's fine besides needing a small damage and walking accuracy nerf.

Git gud faggot.
>>
>>319692514
Why do I suspect that's a dude?
>>
File: santa-claus31.jpg (383 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
santa-claus31.jpg
383 KB, 1600x1200
>CS:GO babbies upset that valve finally adds a gun that shoots bullets where you aim it
>>
>>319692618
it isn't

fap away :^)

be sure to report back when you're done.
>>
>>319687540
I fucking love this gun.

I am running around like an asshole in DM spaying with a p90 because every baby is trying to use this gun, but they can only hit shit standing perfectly still.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.