[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been gone some CS more or less since the release of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: _2759-.jpg (660 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
_2759-.jpg
660 KB, 1920x1200
I've been gone some CS more or less since the release of CSGO. I got the game a year ago, and recently recalled how many hours I put into surf_ and glass_ maps.

>CSGO has literally no glass_ maps and surf_ maps are all these linear stage segmented no-fun exercises in pure autism.

Why the fuck is this? In CS:S, surf maps were mazes of different routes, with secrets, jails, traps, hidden weapons, rewards, etc. These new maps are boring as fuck. There's literally nothing to do but racing against your best time on maps, designed to require pixel perfect surfing.

What the fuck happened to all these fun maps?
>>
File: d.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>319683924
Fuck surf. They announced that CS:GO will have official zombie mod? Where is it?
>>
File: 1440646637029.jpg (91 KB, 490x694) Image search: [Google]
1440646637029.jpg
91 KB, 490x694
I agree anon, in css surf was hella fun, just tried csgo surf last night it was shit. No guns or anything, also seemed more difficult.
>>
Lack of a dedicated modding community I guess, some of the shit you'd find in CSS could spawn entire games on their own.
>>
>>319684423
Fuck them for adding freeze nades in CSGO zombies
>>
>>319683924
True, surf in CS:GO is absolute shit. I don't know how anyone finds it fun when you can't even shoot each other.
Hell, even in TF2 surf was a lot of fun, with lots of secret passages and teleports.
>>
File: 1449417754489.gif (263 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1449417754489.gif
263 KB, 480x479
Sounds like you're just salty that you're a shit surfer.
>>
>>319685969
Here's your (you).
>>
>>319683924

CS:S Zombies was fun as fuck, but I prefer Zombie Master Source.
>>
>>319685969
Why would you need to be a "good" surfer in CS:GO? I mean, don't get me wrong, gitting gud is essential in surf, but it's not utilized anywhere in the game except for surf maps. Maybe mapmakers should expand on the idea of surf instead of turning it into autism race on every single map?
Refer to CS:S and TF2 for fun surfing experience where you get rewarded for being good.
>>
>>319685598
>Lack of a dedicated modding community
This.

>no breakfloor
>no surf
>no glass
>no fun allowed

I specifically remember playing on the 4chan party van server, before everyone migrated to the TF2 one. The amount of fucking awesome fun maps were amazing.
>>
>>319686643
Surf is just trade channel
No surf only maps, all about the 1337 killz
That one guy trying to scam people out of their butterfly knives

CS:GO is anus
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.