[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did people say this was a good game? there are so many micro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: rottr_ka-boxshot_f_rgb.png (1010 KB, 640x873) Image search: [Google]
rottr_ka-boxshot_f_rgb.png
1010 KB, 640x873
why did people say this was a good game? there are so many micro transactions it reminds me of dead space 3
>>
>>319675707
>microtransactions
what? i never saw one in my playthrough
>>
New Lara is the most beautiful Lara yet.
>>
Did you even play the game, OP? Ads on someone's twitch stream aren't actually in the game
>>
well i finished the game and was gonna try the expeditions just to see the fucken grind or buy options i see in free to play games
>>
Why would Tomb Raider have micro transactions?
>>
>>319675707
>why did people say this was a good game?

Nobody has ever said this because nobody has played it.
>>
File: tumblr raider.jpg (1 MB, 1650x1918) Image search: [Google]
tumblr raider.jpg
1 MB, 1650x1918
>>
>>319675707

The reveal video was shit as fuck. No one want's another fucking action adventure game based on indiana jones. They want a fucking puzzle game that rewards exploration. It's what Tomb Raider is.
>>
File: who.png (2 KB, 301x127) Image search: [Google]
who.png
2 KB, 301x127
>>319675707
>why did people say this was a good game?
>>
>>319677384
>It's what Tomb Raider WAS
Here, FTFY
>>
>>319677384
I wish they'd try to recapture the feeling of the original Tomb Raider trilogy. That isolated "fuck I'm alone in the middle of nowhere and don't know where to go" feeling
>>
>>319675707
>micro transactions
Defuck are you talking about?
>>
>>319678018
drink a bottle of absinthe, you'll know that feeling the the morning.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.