[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Devilian OBT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
215 KB, 1920x1080
Haha time for another generic diablo clone with gender locked classes.

Who is going to play this? it just unlocked on steam for f2p peasants. Looks alright, it takes like 20 hours to hit max level and there's some endless item level grind and paragon grind for all the autists who enjoy this.

One of the classes is a loli gunner and you cna turn into an edgy demon every once in a while, the wizard rapes everyone on pvp, the pay2win isn't hasn't been unveiled, but it's developed by bluehole the guys from TERA and published by TRION the jews that brought you archeage.

Cannon loli
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvrtgeOkCOw

Mage slut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_PG97hKino

BRzerker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZPNHL1EpxY

darkmcfaggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUx24RDAfMU

Game is probably shit, but it might be ok to waste a week or two, so let's just pick a server and have some fun.
>>
here's the steam download page if you are too lazy to type it

http://store.steampowered.com/app/407510/
>>
Is it any decent?
>>
>>319673764
If a 99% naked female is the main selling point of a game I can 99% assume it's fucking bad.
>>
>>319674676
I haven't played it yet man, like it unlocked an hours ago and I just started downloading it.

I been asking a few streamers what they think since they been playing for 2 days (you could pay like $20 to play early and so far no complaints), it's somewhat on the easy side for the first 10 hours or so, then shit gets real according to what they been telling me.

Very linear, and gated progression, the pvp is a cc mess in the 3v3 arenas, but overall enjoyable in the 20v20 battles.

That's all I know so far, but a bunch of people played the betas.
>>
>>319675189
>20v20 battles.
>MMO diablo clone
jesus christ what is this game even
>>
There's a NoFunAllowed on Asperon server already. Send a message if you want in. We have grill
>>
>>319675651
Nice just what I was looking for, thanks for the heads up anon.
>>
>>
Eh, looks okay. It's probably a hot mess of shit when you start to have all the Diablo dudes spam their shit at each other.

Trion jewed out with Archeage, but i'm pretty sure that wasn't unique to Trion--the Korean publisher/developer made the game for the purposes of jewing it up.

They were doing okay with Rift back in the day but then they had that disastrous game, Defiance...
>>
>>319675651
do I need to message someone specifically? or is there some guild application function in game?

just asking before the thread dies anyways
>>
>>319677341
Defiance is actually still fun.

Archeage is not.
>>
>>319677531

they still have it running? I thought it failed on all fronts, the MMO game side and the SCYFY ORIGINAL SERIES side.
>>
>>319677429
You can see the name of the owner in game. Press ctrl+B and search NoFunAllowed
>>
File: mlady.jpg (60 KB, 447x648) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
60 KB, 447x648
>>319674984

>any game that shows a shred of female skin is automatically shit because you LITERALLY can't have a good game AND also show female skin
>>
Evoker looks like a QT but that's about the only thing I'm interested in about this game.
>>
>gookshit
>>
>>319674984
Sjw !!!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 499x499
>Korean MMO
>>
>>319678781
it's not an mmo
it's an ARPG like Path of exile but with classes instead of health nodes
>>
>>319675651
Are there any guilds like this in European servers?
>>
File: edgy.jpg (117 KB, 1322x612) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
117 KB, 1322x612
>>319673764
3edgy5me
>>
>>319679995
This has been done to death.
>>
>>319679995
Isn't that the plot to DMC4?
>>
>>319679995
I don't understand how you can become a half-devil back and forth

Like aren't devils those who betray god? How can you shapeshift in an out of a devil? like you become full sinner and then repent and become human again? it doesn't make sense.
>>
So I finished downloading the game on steam. Then when I launched the game from steam, it opens the game launcher and it starts downloading the whole game (7gb) again. Couldn't make this shit up.
>>
>>319680975
I can't even launch it, the process closes immediately.
>>
>>319680975
fuck you were right, I just hope I'm not getting a double download and having another 8gb of unnecessary crap in another folder.
>>
>>319680975
oh fuck this shit, I noticed why it makes you download twice, it's not the folders being wrong or antything, steam hasn't updated it's version of the game, so you get the beta files, but the live files are different... so it makes you download the "live" version entirely instead of updating the beta version of the files....

Fucking retarded but I'm guessing they fucked up by unlocking the game on steam and not updating the fucking version they have on the steam server or whatever before.
>>
>>319680975
Go into your steam folder and rename it from beta to live, the client will then only make you download around 800mb.
>>
>>319674984
and i can assume you are 99% gay.
>>
Has anyone played it yet? Any opinions on how good it is?
>>
>read reviews
Trion seems like a fun company
>>
>>319683585
Just started, but it's already better than diablo III, and that costed me like 60 dollars.

I can see the quest system not being for everyone tho, it has autopathing and shit, a lot of people hate being spoonfed, but the skills are ok and the models/effects are pretty.
>>
>>319683918
>a lot of people hate being spoonfed
not people who play f2p shit
>>
>download 7 GB game file from steam
>20 minutes later
>register
>download 7 MORE GB file from glyph nonsense
>20 minutes later

>Steam Initialization Failed

What the fuck.
>>
this or lost ark?
>>
>>319685214
just wait for Lost Ark, another 2 or 3 years isn't that much
>>
>>319673764

>watch gameplay
>people shouting constantly
>artdesign made by horny 12 year olds

How about no.
>>
>>319677589

Second season was solid.

And the game itself was solid too. Setting was shit and cringeworthy, but gameplay worked well enough.

Plus, you've got to hand it to the devs, this is one of the few games which ties directly into a tv-series.
>>
>>319686658
My problem with Defiance was once I was done with the story there wasn't much left to do but hunt those red events where everyone lagged, I think out of 20 I barely managed to finish one, everyone started to slowly freeze and disconect, then the even was over when you came back.

Oh and the ffa pvp shit... really just an after thought. And the fucking dungeons, no one was willing to run it entirely, either I got matched with some retards, or some high as fuck OP level blazes half the dungeon, then leaves halfways leaving you with an incomplete party and not being able to complete the dungeon again.

I think it had pretty solid production values, certainly higher than most f2p games, but it felt like the devs left the game to die once it became f2p.
>>
>>319674984
I see your point although it could be worded better. It's really easy to use fanservice to sell a poor game.God knows I'm been burnt once or twice like that.

Of course, it's not like having fanservice automatically disqualifies a game. Ya gotta look at reviews and see if the game has any merit to it outside of all the tits.
>>
>>319678942
So... an MMO ARPG
>>
>>319680975
So like, do you just download it from their site instead of Steam or something then?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.