[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you beat this mother fucker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Mother_Mem_Aleph.jpg (117 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
Mother_Mem_Aleph.jpg
117 KB, 1000x995
How do you beat this mother fucker?
>>
>>319649078
Bring Shiva and Valkyrie
>>
>>319649078
You can try to cheese her out with a reflect party
>>
>>319650190
No try in it. Look it up on Youtube, they've got demon summoning codes and everything. Or hell, just use the Demon Summoning App to make whatever you want/can.

Mem Aleph is so bullshit a final boss that she fully deserves to be cheesed. There's no glory to beating her, just relief that dealing with her bullshit is over.
>>
Become a vending machine for your demons, or get reflect party.
>>
>>319649078
remember to keep your buffs and debuffs at +3/-3 instead of going maximum
>>
>>319650306

I kinda did the same thing with Jimnez (on neutral route) since his fucking physical attacks did like 900+ damage. I just summoned Raganda and Doppelganger and used my Alice to reflect his shit
>>
>>319650604
Thing is, Jimenez is rough on you and requires some preparation. Even prepared for Mem Aleph she can very easily spam insta-kill attacks. If you have the right item for it, you can negate it a grand total of once if it insta-kills you.

Mem Aleph is not a fair boss. Jimenez is.
>>
You can't beat me moon and star

I'm a god
>>
>>319650528
And Mem Aleph just reset all of change with Reason's Start. No point in trying to play the buff game, just slam her with Jihad.
>>
>>319649078
Use your penor.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.