[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the guy I wanted to lose the most won Capcom Cup. >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
>tfw the guy I wanted to lose the most won Capcom Cup.
>tfw Nobi is going to win the King of Iron Fist tournament this weekend due to super unfair circumstances.

Seriously, where does Japan get off at thinking they're the best at fighting games when they get to play them so long before everyone else.
>>
>e-celebs
>>
>comparing e-celebs to actual fighting game competitiors
>>
>tfw Strider got absolutely bodied
Goddamnit Gustavo what the fuck were you doing?

Keoma beasted at least.
>>
Keoma vs Xian was the best match
>>
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2015/12/1/final-list-of-all-qualified-players-for-the-king-of-iron-fis.html

>HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR LET'S INVITE 2 AMERICANS AND 3 EUROPEANS WHO DIDN'T EVEN GET TO PLAY THE GAME A MONTH TO FACE OUR 21 ASIANS WHO'VE HAD IT ALL 2015.

Fucking retarded. I'm hoping for a console announcement so that I can finally play Chloe and Josie at least. The Tekken tournament scene outside of Japan and Korea are forever fucked though since they keep the game to themselves for 2 years before anyone else can get it.
>>
>>319649164
Able needs that oki mix up. If he faces a character with really good wakeup options Able gets fucked. Also Gustavo's Able is sort of brainless. Compare that to Keoma really pushing the fuck out of that character.
>>
>>319645582
You guys act as if this was something important.
>>
>>319649164
Strider and his coach look gay.
Yaoi Strider.
>>
>>319649930
He is telling him how he is going to fuck his ass when he wins.
>>
>>319649930
>Not being gay for strider
He's pretty cute.
And muscular.
>>
>>319650098
I'd rather Xian desu senpai. And maybe Daigo.
>>
>>319649758
I dunno, after watching him a bunch I thought he had what it takes. I really think he didn't play his best there.

Keoma was fucking spectacular though, really cool to see someone break through like that..
>>
>>319650204
Daigo's an old man.
Xian has huge eyebrows.

Both are skinny fuckboys.
>>
File: 1418207397763.png (138 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1418207397763.png
138 KB, 500x277
>>319649857

Capcom Cup is actually more important than Evo, especially this one since it's the last time SFIV will be THE spotlight game.

King of Iron Fist Tournament is supposed to be a big deal, but the way you qualify is fucking stupid, all the western competitors have barely had exposure to the game and all in all the actual important Tekken tournament is called Master Cup, which doesn't even have anything to do with Namco Bandai. As unfair as the tournament is, everyone's hoping for console news.
>>
>>319649619
>importing is not a thing

Most fighting game tournament regulars worth their salt import their games.
>>
File: 1435374892947.png (188 KB, 481x670) Image search: [Google]
1435374892947.png
188 KB, 481x670
>>319650802

>paying $10,000 for an arcade terminal of a game that will eventually come to console.
>>
>>319651306
Isn't Tekken already confirmed for PS4?

Just import a jp copy.
>>
>>319651453
It's literally not out on PS4 yet. Arcade only. Do you think they just release the game in Japan the day it's announced? Let me just go import a copy of Persona 5 then.
>>
>>319651884
I was confused when anon said he was waiting for a console announcement.
>>
>>319649164

Okay, seriously, not that it's a problem or will it change my opinion of him, but really is he gay?
>>
>>319652580
I don't think so but I wish so.
>>
>>319645582
kazunoko is based fuck off nigger

also japan isn't better than everyone else because they get games early.
its because they have access to high level offline locals in almost every major city.
>>
File: Tekken-6-roger-jr.jpg (104 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
Tekken-6-roger-jr.jpg
104 KB, 850x600
>king of iron fist tournament

Roger jr reveal when?
>>
>>319653012

Hopefully never.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.