[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the deal with this site /v/? Legit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: logo_cdkeys.png (6 KB, 216x84) Image search: [Google]
logo_cdkeys.png
6 KB, 216x84
What is the deal with this site /v/? Legit?
>>
>>319631913
bump
>>
>>319632169
thats all you have to say is YES!? any proof etc? please
>>
Yep
>>
>>319632208
Yes
>>
Yeah, I've bought shit from them.
No I'm not digging through my email to show you proof
>>
>>319631913
>Buy a bundle
>Sell duped keys in sites like kinguin, g2a or cdkeys
>If the key doesn't work you lose your money and you won't get refund of any type
>If the company that gave these keys deem selling them illegal, they can cancel them, making you lose the game

Your call. You're just buying a key from a random idiot on the internet for saving a few bucks
>>
yup
>>
I got my Xbox Live paid up til 2020 for $130 here.

Let's hope it's still around.
>>
I bought fallout 4 and jc3 from them. Got both keys before release. They are scans of serial codes. They get it from a big distributor, it's name is on their site somewhere.
>>
>>319631913
They're grey market so you might find you got a stolen key and it gets revoked (I believe this has only happened once).

I use them all the time though, never had anything bad happen to me.

Don't forget to make a new account every time to use the 5% off code they post on Facebook.
>>
>buying stolen keys from grey market Russian resellers
Why? You may as well just fucking pirate. Buying from CDKeys or G2A is like paying someone to shoplift for you.
>>
>>319634879

On Kinguin/G2Play you can pay around one dollar extra to get a "insurance", in case the key is bad.

>>319636913

Yeah, it's a dodgy market, but all keys I've bought from various sites have been clean. Majority of them are anyway.
>>
>>319633745
>paying for four years of a subscription in advance
What is it like to be retarded?
>>
I've been using kinguin, g2a and instant-gaming.
Never had an issue with any of those.
Keep in mind they only offer refunds if the key is bad and doesnt work (never happened to me but hey) if the game is terrible like bamham at release they won't give a fuck. They sold you the key and it worked, the quality of the actual game is not their responsability.
>>
They seem to be a legit grey market seller. I've bought loads and had no problem. They're definitely a step above G2A/Kinguin etc

I'm convinced there's some sort of money laundering shit behind it, though.
>>
>>319637556
I've bought is in 2012, so it's 8 years actually. Who's the retard now?
>>
>>319640404
Oh, one thing: they require phone verification the first time you order from them, but they don't tell you before you buy, which is kind of irritating and not cool.

>>319634879
You don't need a new account to use the 5% shit, the voucher works regardless.
>>
Bought almost 50 games on cdkeys.com, never had any problems with their keys.
>>
I'm convinced a lot of publishers use CDKeys as a form of market segmentation. Sell keys to a grey-market sale to appeal to those who will only buy with a discount. Same reason why branded shit is often cheaper at discount stores.
>>
>>319631913
i wouldnt be surprised if one day sites like cdkeys.com and g2a turn out to be running sweatshops in china or bangladesh with little kids trying to come up video game cd-key combinations. the whole key shit seems to have an air of fishiness around it
>>
>>319641042
lol. They either rip keys out of retail titles or buy bulk from publishers/resellers.
>>
>>319641151
this is how they actually work pic related

http://www.gamekeysnow.com/blog/what-makes-a-legit-steam-cd-key-site-peek-behind-the-scenes/

Plus im guesing they are getting keys from extra review copies from Youtube channels and bloggers
>>
File: openingboxes.jpg (385 KB, 796x599) Image search: [Google]
openingboxes.jpg
385 KB, 796x599
>>319641151
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 712x415) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 712x415
yes

got fallout 4 for 38$ (pre-order)
>>
File: ss (2015-12-10 at 06.45.58).jpg (24 KB, 155x350) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-10 at 06.45.58).jpg
24 KB, 155x350
Looks legit
>>
Bought mad max for 17€ or something, no trouble so far
>>
I've bought plenty of things from G2A, most are legit and far cheaper than anywhere else.

Only time I've had something go wrong was with TESO which worked for a few weeks, then they told me I needed to buy another key because the one I used was deemed stolen.

Only cost me like $11 to begin with though, and I talked to customer service and got a refund in like 10 minutes. All they wanted for proof was a screenshot of the email they sent me.
>>
>>319642656
it is
you'll get the key when the game is out
it's like preordering
>>
Indeed
>>
>>319631913
I've bought from them numerous times, never had a bad key.
>>
>>319641317

Now that's interesting as fuck.
>>
File: lQTvNrK.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
lQTvNrK.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
I always wonder how many people are able to sell so many CD-Keys so cheap.
> LotV for 25 € on ebay
> in Blizzshill Shop it's around 40€
> mfw I've done this with all my Battle.net MP games, saved a lot of money and never got banned or whatever
>>
>>319644121
Yeah, only complete retards buy Blizzard games on their shop.
>>
>>319631913
Yeah. Got Mario Kart7 and NSMB2 for $9.99 each.

Got a few PC games too.
>>
If you have to ask, probably not.
>>
>>319633243
Except cdkeys arent random sellers?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.