[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ayy lmao. did I one shot you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: revolver_blog_image.png (331 KB, 520x474) Image search: [Google]
revolver_blog_image.png
331 KB, 520x474
ayy lmao. did I one shot you?
>>
so what, it's like the deagle
>>
>>319625917

its a pocket awp for 700 dollar (850 dollars).
>>
>>319625917
100% accurate
has the same power as an awp
>>
>>319625956
700 US and 850 australian?
>>
>>319625917
But this 1 shots you if you aim for the dick.

Not even kidding. A dick shot from any range 1 shots you.

Deagle takes skill because landing headshots with that inaccurate piece of shit is a pain.
>>
>CSGO releases a gun that actually shoots where you aim
>CSGO players uproar
>>
>>319626061
One would think that scoped weapon would be better to aim than a fucking revolver but then there's /v/...
>>
>>319626061
>>319625971
>>319625956
hahahaha, no shit? that's great
>>
>>319626234
Can you translate that to English?
>>
>>319626278

The "downside" is there's a .5 second delay in the actual firing of the gun.

The devs thought this was an acceptable trade-off, it's really not.
>>
What rank is this weapon relevant at?

it's only used as an eco weapon at smfc
>>
>>319626230
Yo that's what I'm saying.

Suddenly the game has a gun that's not RNG and people are buttmad.
>>
>>319626061
>rng
>skill
>>
>>319626436
It's not even a tradeoff.

You can use the delay to prefire corners. No way someone will react fast enough to shoot you first.

It's literally a gamble weapon. Prefire corners and hope there's someone there. If there is he's dead and now you have his gun.
>>
>>319626436
They didn't think it was just acceptable, they thought it was too taxing so they added a quick fire button in case you didn't feel like planning your shots.
>>
File: THANKS VOLVO.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
THANKS VOLVO.webm
3 MB, 640x360
ayy lmao

people will defend this

it was $850 to buy, now it's $700. 1 shot kill while moving any ranged.

kek
>>
>>319626692
Feel like this was sped up doe
>>
>>319626230
>Gun that is alien to any of the other guns in a very popular online game
>people are severely confused
>>
>>319626848
it isn't
>>
>Playing CS GO

It's 2015.
>>
>>319626230
>>319626519
CSGO is supposed to be a tactics. Making a gun that can one-shot anyone, from almost any distance, AND that is cheap turns it into a who-can-poke-around-the-corner-first game.

That shit works in Quake because players have a much higher healthpool and you can regain health/armor from around the map, and because you have such high mobility. Doesn't work in CSGO because everybody moves slowly and has the health pool of an egg.
>>
>>319627315
>who-can-poke-around-the-corner-first game.
casual who cant aim detected
>>
>>319627315
>CSGO is supposed to be a tactics
Kill yourself immediately
>>
Are you having trouble trying to kill someone with an AWP?
Are you running out of money and can't afford another sniper rifle?
Well, let your worries be gone now, for now the R8 Revolver is here! For the cheap price of eight hundred fifty dollars, you can instantly take someone's life at any range! That's right, at any range with no effort put in, YOU can also become a professional killer too! Let's hear some of our testimonials!
>"I used to always saving up money to purchase firearms, but now with the R8 Revolver, I don't have to spend money on another firearm!"
>"It's bretty gud."
>"Why is this allowed?"
It's just that easy: point 'n shoot! Order your R8 Revolver now and get a free Kelvar as a bonus!
Call SHOP-TOGGLE-1188!
>>
>>319627069
>Playing

TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING FIFTHEEN
>>
>>319627559
Isn't that the point though? Why would you play it otherwise?
>>
>>319626692
obviously fake. his bullets don't even count down
>>
>>319626519
It's a "tactical shooter."

That means it's mostly about RNG with all other things being equal but people are okay with that because it's a lot easier to learn than arena shooter which require you to do more than just learn spray patterns, point, and shoot.
>>
Trying to play mm at global.

Everyone is running around with revolver. Fun game.
>>
Christ, will quakefags ever get over it?
>>
File: aqmpcu0fslz0n2qly5ny.jpg (42 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
aqmpcu0fslz0n2qly5ny.jpg
42 KB, 636x358
>We need more guns that one shot people or nobody will ever use them anyways because their servers have infinite money.
>>
>>319627636
ub3r pwning t3h newbz0rs of course
>>
if they wanted to make a broken weapon just turn the dakdak into an awp
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.