[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you abuse the console commands /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-12-10_00002.jpg (81 KB, 762x541) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-10_00002.jpg
81 KB, 762x541
Do you abuse the console commands /v/?
>>
File: Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Yeah. I tend to get stuck on shit all the time
>>
>>319616794
only to boost my movement speed in the early game of new vegas when you don't have many fast travel options available.
>>
>>319616794
I am legit terrified by the Bloatflies in New Vegas so I use the "movetoqt" console command all the time to skip walking in some parts of the waste so I don't ever have to see them. I don't like doing it, but it's almost the only way I can play the game.
>>
>>319616794

Only for building settlements. gave myself 1000 of all the junk items so i could just start building f scavenging for hours
>>
only to get items that are trivialy hard to obtain

Like aany King's uniform that isn't jail house rocker or an unenchanted novice hood in skyrim
>>
I use racemenu so that I don't have to make a new game for a new character.
>>
File: dipshit.jpg (312 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dipshit.jpg
312 KB, 1280x720
far too much
>>
Used removeallperks once for the challenge.
Occasionally plonk down a thousand or so of an object for reasons.
>>
>>319617301
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34943/?

The vanilla game really should have shipped with a proper sprint.
>>
Yes once I've beaten the game or if the game is just really really buggy
>>
>>319618432
Thanks senpai, but I already do use this.

I have to go motherfucking FAST
>>
I abuse the shit out of the console, but only in Bethesda games. I like to start the game at around level 40 with some decent gear. I've never been one for role playing games but I do like exploration and shooting/stabbing stuff.
>>
Only when my followers disappear.
>>
Only to fix bugs or general curiosity, like turning off water to explore Fallout's ocean and edges with freecam
>>
>>319617104
>tfw actually did a new vegas run where i got a million caps legit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.