[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I play DotA2 >My gf plays League How do I prove to her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Juggernaut2.jpg (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Juggernaut2.jpg
150 KB, 500x500
>I play DotA2
>My gf plays League

How do I prove to her that my game is superior?
>>
show her all the many men hero dota 2 has unlike league of boobs
>>
You don't worry about it you sperglord. Play some League with her and ask her to play some DOTA with you like the awful MOBA-playing couple you are.
>>
>>319614805
Hatefuck the shit out of her
>>
File: 1356684792526.jpg (292 KB, 1131x1035) Image search: [Google]
1356684792526.jpg
292 KB, 1131x1035
You probably can't.
I can dump my collection of anti-LoL propaganda if you want some pictures to show her

This is the one that covers it the best, I think
>>
File: Doto Customgames.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Doto Customgames.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>319614805
frag her in customgames
>>
LoL is complete shit.
But Dota is a crime against humanity.
>>
>>319614805
if you kill her then you prove that your game is so good that you are willing to sacrifice her life for it.
>>
>>319614805
You can't because it's not.
>>
why would she want to play the game that's going to die first. that's bad time management
>>
>>319617071
Shit, what custom is this? I saw a similar one but it looked a lot less polished and was on the default map
>>
You're 16 and so is your gf, and you're both retarded. shut the fuck up and go back to work to pay for the brood of squealing, mentally-deficient children you're inevitably going to pump out over the next ten years
>>
>>319614805
Play her game and convince her to play yours.

That way, you're spending an equal amount of time together and you don't have to bother getting into arguments over which is superior.

Make a compromise nigger.
>>
>>319617286
>watching games in client. welocme to 2015.
>biggest tournements
>higher skill cap
>long term support from the biggest pc gaming company.
yeah it will die first
>>
just give up on playing video games w/ your gf, that's what i did
>>
>>319617243
/thread
>>
File: Slayers of the Ancients.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Slayers of the Ancients.jpg
332 KB, 1920x1080
>>319617394
Slayers of the Ancients, it's gotten waaay less buggy than it was before
>>
Play both you plebs

Play dota when you wanna enjoy HUGE PLAYS and frustrating gameplay

Play league when you just want to have fun
>>
>>319614805
dump her and get a bf with taste

If your body hair is shaved, I'll suck your dick
>>
>>319617815
Thanks
The fact that shit like this is possible with customs is really exciting, it's a shame there's barely anything worth playing on it yet
>>
>>319618146
There are a few games that are pretty neat, like the diablo-style game, dota soccer, and some of the tower defense stuff if you're into that kind of thing.
Unfortunately most efforts seem to be put into making tons of 'survive X waves of creeps that just attack you' shit
>>
>>319618682
It also sucks that most of them don't have an active enough playerbase to ever really get a game together.

I'm still waiting for someone to port Tides of Blood, I always wanted to try that one.
>>
File: sheever anime.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sheever anime.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>319617071
>quit playing dota when the reborn beta came out
>see this
nice
>>
>people are recreating Dawngate as a dota 2 custom down to every last detail
Shame that talent can't go towards making something, y'know, good
>>
File: this is fuckin absurd.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1222) Image search: [Google]
this is fuckin absurd.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1222
>>319617060
>you may have one bullet left, but you can still kill them with that one bullet
Reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZY7QCBMWoE
>>
>>319617060
>LoL babies will deny their game has no real way of coming back

Kinda sad that even HotS makes comebacks possible whereas you either win, or you have a slim chance of winning in LoL
>>
lol dota 2 better than league. What are you, an autistic faggot that sucks Gabe's dick?
>>
>>319623884
>LoLbabby argumentative skills
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.