[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a game out there where I can just chill and talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: isis-likes-anime_o_4886481.jpg (1 MB, 947x2718) Image search: [Google]
isis-likes-anime_o_4886481.jpg
1 MB, 947x2718
Is there a game out there where I can just chill and talk about shit as play some games, I was thinking of re-installing G-mod again surely enough time has passed for it not be filled with pewdiepie faggots.

>pic not related
>>
>>319601025
>tfw he will die before Bleach gets anywhere near to being finished
>>
>>319601214
Has it still not finished?
>>
>>319601214
surely the original finished like 3 years ago wasn't it?
>>
>>319601278
The manga is still going but the anime ended.
>>
>>319601025
Elite: Dangerous is good for talking and playing. Got it during the exploration sale for $15. Expansion out the 15th
>>
>>319601465
oh right so that means more anime then?
>>
>>319601738
Iv'e got Elite: Dangerous and I suck at it but I didn't really see it as a game with a talkative community no matter how lonely it gets on those long journeys
>>
>>319601025
Garry's Mod will forever be filled with PewDiePie or SeaNanners faggots. The thing is, there are Youtubers akin to these faggots that keep the game filled with these fucking autists who often require the hurt feelings police to intervene a lot.
Don't bother playing it. Honestly, I think Killing Floor 2 and Insurgency would be better for chilling and talking about shit from experience.
Then again, you could just find some friends who are all mutually interested in a game and then play in a voice call together.
>>
>>319602279
what are friends?
>>
Shit taste in anime and shit taste in beliefs who would've guessed
>>
>>319601025
>I love a bleach and attack the titan
Evertim. Can we not kill this guy before he's experienced more anime? Isis wouldn't be a problem anymore, if every member was too busy trying to keep up with One Piece.
>>
>>319602915
is one peice actually any good, I have that thing where if enough people tell me to watch something I simply don't. What's it called....Cynicism?
>>
>>319602585
Don't you have a Hidamari Sketch thread to not make?
>>
>>319603050
It's called being a contrarian.
>>
>>319603114
Whats that? Explain like Im not autistic
>>
>>319603050
I feel the same way about most things, but I usually end up trying them anyway. At any rate, One Piece is good, but there are plenty of reasons not to like it. You can give it a shot and see if you have any interest in it.
>>
>>319603185
>Explain like Im not autistic
Contrarian means contrarian.
>>
>>319603185
contrarian

noun
noun: contrarian; plural noun: contrarians

a person who opposes or rejects popular opinion, especially in stock exchange dealing.
>>
>>319603070
>Hidamari Sketch
Never watched it so whatever you're trying to imply went straight over my head
>>
>is there a game where I can play some games
That one farm simulator
>>
>>319601025
Thats a nice meme image :}
>>
>>319603050
Sounds like me and undertale, turned out to be a great game but boy is the fanbase just fucking awful
>>
>Islamic extremists are so angry because they don't know the love of a pure waifu.
This explains so much.
>>
>>319603050
It's like Skyrim, in that if you can summon the effort required to just get it in front of you, you'll consume a disgusting amount of it instinctually. I blew through 9 volumes in a week, enjoyed it, but can't find volume 10 at the library, and have taken a break. I'm no where near caught up, but I wouldn't mind starting reading again.
>>
>>319603305
>>319603282
>>319603271
Thanks, At least im not alone, I still haven't watched breaking bad yet because of this reason am I missing out?
>>
>>319601739
nope. There will be no more anime because people were tired of the author's shit.
>>
Well this thread got kinda de-railed
>>
>>319603824
Yeah. It's worth the watch.
I get what you're saying though. When you get enough well meaning recommendations for something, you can't help but feel
1. like you're being nagged into doing something, and that it'll feel like a chore you have to get over with instead of fun
2. like it won't live up to your expectations
>>
>>319603756
>It's like Skyrim
oh so it's shit
>>
>>319604171
Yeah, but at least the discussion is going somewhere civil.
>>
>>319601025
EVE corp chat
Warframe clan chat
>>
>>319604407
Yeah, the kind of shit that before you know it, you've put in 800 hours/read over 700 chapters. When the mood strikes, anon, when the mood strikes.
>>
>>319602279
Wait whats wrong with seananners? I used to watch him when mw2 came out and thats like 7 years ago,fuck
>2009 was 7 years ago
>>
I mostly hang out here for most discussions but the time between posting something gay to getting a reply is too long and I get lonely
>>
>>319601025
Oh shit this >>319604628
Take a solo job in Eve like hauling or exploring and join a corp.
Also join a few radios and chats and you'll be swarmed with multiple chats and constant people talking.
>>
Could try a WoW private server, the blizzlike ones are the ones you'd usually find like minded faggots that lurk on here
>>
>>319601025
>angry terrorists still only watch edgy shounen shit
14 year olds are gonna be rising up if they're any indication.

prepare yourselves.
>>
>>319602279
I don't know what's been going on with Insurgency, but there's been a flood of screeching memers lately, and I mean legit 13 year olds not just someone who acts like one. I'm glad most of the serves I play in kick these faggots almost instantly, but I'm curious to know what brought in the new wave of kids.
>>
>>319605837
Well insurgency is a harder albeit better CS:GO essentially so it was only a matter of time before some youtuber streams it and then kids watch the stream and you know the rest
>>
How long will this youtuber/ streaming thing last to the point where people just wanna play games and have frank discussions
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.