[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
As it's the festive season, I've been trying to expand my library of comfy games. I'm looking for something with city-building or crafting, preferably single-player. Banished is probably the closest I've got so far to what I'm looking for, and minecraft is probably the only other thing I can think of in the vein of what I'm looking for, but I'm not buying that shit. Any suggestions /v/?
>>
File: 1418750735493.jpg (29 KB, 197x190) Image search: [Google]
1418750735493.jpg
29 KB, 197x190
>>319582076
every fucking year...
settlers 2
cities: skylines
transport tycoon deluxe, preferably nighttime mod
kingdom
dwarf fortress
don't starve
reus
sheltered/icy/...
civlization/colonization/alpha centauri/...
the guild 2
caesar/zeus/pharaoh/poseidon
there. should be enough comfy for the next 200 years.
>>
Stranded deep is comfy if you can get into it depsite buggy and repetitive after you understand the mechanics.

People will tell you Banished. I refunded it because its a city buolder and I'm not a fan.

Skyrim as a camping and hunting survival simulator is super cozy and relaxing. No fast travel, food and thirst needs, harder economy etc.

Proteus is lovely if you like the grafix

The Long Dark is pure comf but unfinished
>>
I'm making a comfy game.
>>
>>319583024

what's it about?
>>
>>319583293
Kind of like Animal Crossing mixed with Harvest Moon, but for PC.

Heavy emphasis on bright and cute assets.
>>
>>319582553
>>319582768

Been looking through these, lots of good shit here, thanks anons

>>319583546

Good luck, hope you keep at it
>>
>>319583963
no problem, anon
>>
Age of Empires is comfy, but you do have to play against a computer and kill them. But the base building/material gathering is nice.
>>
>>319584157

It's the base building and gathering that I'm hankering for, but in a low-pressure kind of environment so I don't have to invest too much into it to get some enjoyment
>>
>>319582076
Bruh minecraft is comfy as fuck. Esp. playing survival mode with my little bro over LAN when I visit him.
>>
starbound/terraria
dungeon keeper 1&2
theme park/hospital
master of orion 2
holy potatoes a weapon shop
rimworld / prison architect
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.