[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /v/ I need some help. My gf is a pretty casual gamer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cover_eu_large.jpg (97 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
cover_eu_large.jpg
97 KB, 650x650
Alright /v/ I need some help. My gf is a pretty casual gamer. I left my PS2 with her, because she doesn't have one and like to play games like Jak and Daxter, and the original Spyro games. I'm thinking about getting her own PS2 for her, so what are some games similar gameplay wise to the previously mentioned ones for either Ps1 or Ps2 that I can include?
>>
Ratchet and clank? Man rather just get n64/gamecube/wii there are much more games like that and quality is through the roof even to this day.
>>
File: 1442372517386.jpg (41 KB, 348x498) Image search: [Google]
1442372517386.jpg
41 KB, 348x498
Yugioh games never hurt.
>>
>>319576949
>Wasting money on other people
You're retarded
>>
>>319576949

Spyro 2, Crash 2, Rayman, Tomb Raider Legend and Klonoa are good ideas.
>>
>>319578548

You say that because you don't care enough about someone. In time, you probably will. It's a pretty good feel.
>>
>>319578693
Not really, I don't waste my time buying stuff that they could have bought if I gave them the money instead, not to mention they might not even like it. Same for them, it's a win-win situation
>>
>>319578821

Money isn't thoughtful. Don't be a Jew. You can put some thought into a gift. Think of what they like. If all else goes to shit, buy them some quality coke.
>>
>>319579095
Or they could buy their own shit instead. Gifting isn't practical
>>
>>319579360
Such a unique genius. Everyone in the world should listen to you.
Wait until I tell everyone christmas is a sham... simple minded fools...
>>
>>319579713
Hey dude if you want to waste your time buying garbage it's fine by me, won't stop me from calling you a retard Your girlfriend is probably too stupid to use an emulator anyways
>>
>>319579983
Not that guy. You're going to find many people who disagree with you in life if all your opinions are this shitty. You're probably already used to this.
>>
>>319580203
Whatever makes you feel better friend
>>
>>319579360

>>/r9k/ tbqh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.