[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he sells his games once he's "done" with them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: smh.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>
File: 1731971-tim.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1731971-tim.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1432458563223.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1432458563223.gif
2 MB, 400x400
Only if I don't like them.
I prefer to gift them though.
>>
>>319550850
I will disregard your post and only talk about the picture you posted. Is that what you want?
>>
>>319550360
My dad always did this no matter what.
He didn't like it? Traded it away.
I was still playing it? Traded it away.

Thanks to a comfy job, I'm able to keep games and actually have a backlog. Weird.
>>
>that friend who never rewatched movies because he'd seen it before
>never replayed games because he'd played them before

Most boring guy ever, made me hate car pooling.
>>
>>319552624

Replaying or rewatching shit you've already played or watched is the definition of a boring piece of shit though.
>>
I wait 30 years when retro collectors will pay big money for my Madden and COD games
>>
>he deletes the pirated game after he's done
>never buys it
>>
>>319550360
Sold Fallout 4 recently. No point keeping hold of something once you're done with it, may as well sell/trade it in and get some dosh back.
>>
I only keep the games I like. There's no point owning games you don't like, they'll most likely just go down in value. And if I ever get the urge to play them ever, I'll just pirate/emulate them, though that's never happened before. Then again, there are games I did like but sold because they have no replayability, and had a relatively high value due to being niche titles. Like VLR, Danganronpa 2, Tales of the Abyss, Persona Q, etc.

To be quite honest though family... In my honest opinion I never felt like spending money on VNs like VLR and DR2 is worth it, since games like the ones I mentioned in my example take little to no effort to produce. Lack of gameplay just makes me feel ripped off, so I end up selling most of these types of games. Never to gamestop though, I only to people on CL.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.