[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is shit. Does it really get better 10 hours in? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Xenoblade-x-cover-3.jpg (112 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade-x-cover-3.jpg
112 KB, 640x360
This game is shit. Does it really get better 10 hours in? The jaggies and the low res are killing my eyes. The dialogue is horrible jrpg bad pun tier. Shitty basic character customization. The UI is like half the screen. This game was overhyped.
>>
Cry more. Download the packs for better graphics.
The dialogue is pretty good and pretty funny by JRPG standards, and make no mistake: this is a JRPG and always has been. What the fuck were you expecting?

Fuck your opinion.
>>
Haven't played this or that other Xenoblade whatever on the Wii but all of these things were known prior to release, how did you go into it expecting anything else?
>>
>shitposters still trying

sad
>>
Sorry but DON'T insult a nintendo game here.
>>
>>319538898
Packs?
>>
If OP can provide proof that

1. he's OP
2. that he owns a wii u and have played xenoblade x for 10 hours

I will paypal you $100
>>
>>319538257

> HD game
> low res

wut
>>
>>319539934
Fuck im at school are you being serious?
>>
>>319540618
at school? how old are you?
>>
>>319540849
College idiot
>>
>>319540849
You realize most people on this board are 16-23 and are either HS students or low level college undergrads... right?
You're really not so pathetic you're still posting here at age 25+, right?
>>
>>319539934
How the fuck would he prove he played for 10 hours?
This thread will be dead in less than 1.

>>319538257
It gets way better.
The game shouldn't start you off with as few arts as it did.
Even the original gave your Backslash in the beginning, so you already had a strategy to work on from the get-go.
This game gives you really shit starter-Arts.

Just stick with it.
Clearly you bought it after all.
>>
>>319538898
Look I love the game too, but don't spread misinformation; all the packs do is speed up load times by allowing the game to read some data from flash memory instead of a disc if you own a physical copy.
>>
>>319541907
There's people in their fucking 70s that browse this site.
>>
>>319542460
I know, and I'm okay with that. I'm just giving you shit because you should know better at this point unless you're new.
>>
>>319541907
>tfw just turned 25 a few days ago

oh no
>>
>>319542632
GET OUT GRANDPA
>>
>>319542632
back to the retirement home, oldie
>>
>>319542460
Sure, but you see them on places like /diy/ and /trv/. Not so much /v/.
>>
>>319542089
You get Slit Edge really quickly. You also get Assault Hammer / Flame Grenade to show you about combos and shit. The game's starter arts are actually pretty involved.
>>
>>319542632
Time to find a new imageboard or just start reading the newspaper pops.
>>
>>319542848
Saw one just a few days ago in a Xenoblade thread.
>>
>>319538257
>Jaggies
Bitch I'm playing on a 55 inch TV and I don't see any horrible jaggies
This game is great, you just need to git gud.
>>
>>319542948
Did they post ID, or were you just taking their word at face value. Don't trying to berate you, just curious.
>>
>>319543271
Face value, but I see no reason to not believe him. He said he started playing games sometime in his 50s.
>>
>>319538257
>stoppostinganytime.png

Seriously though, if you come to the board for justification to playing a game you don't enjoy, you should just stop.
If you don't like it don't play it.
>>
>The UI is half the screen
Ha, I love when I can throw shitposts in the trash for knowing they haven't played the game
>>
So are Xeno threads going to be started with bait like MonHun threads now?
>>
>>319544121
This one hasn't been too successful.
>>
>>319538898
>Fanboy BTFO
>>
File: Jvl8bdp[1].png (435 KB, 1424x943) Image search: [Google]
Jvl8bdp[1].png
435 KB, 1424x943
So when this says "early morning, rain" for Beagflea Squash, does that mean either or both?
>>
>>319546434
Dont shit up my thread senpai
>>
>>319538257
>Does it really get better 10 hours in?
Considering that's the kinda shit FF13fags parrot about their game, and that's a load of shit, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say no.
>>
Actually it gets better 30 hours in, i mean you could rush the story and get the skells at around 15h but eh.
It's not like the game is bad to begin with, its pretty fucking good, it just gets even better.
>>
>>319546434
Those were super easy, see that little isle on the lake at 6.
Go there, theres a small nopon caravan and a bunch of materials, theres even a waypoint, just collect everything and fast travel again.
>>
>>319538257

Customize the UI retard. It's not low res, your monitor is probably shit or you fail at setting it up properly. The character customization is extremely deep.

And none of those things have to do with whether or not the game is good.

You are a massive idiot and this game is a casual filter for people like you.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.