[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone whining about Fallout 4's graphics? Look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: comparison.png (530 KB, 1088x439) Image search: [Google]
comparison.png
530 KB, 1088x439
Why is everyone whining about Fallout 4's graphics?
Look at the fucking leap they did in graphical fidelity
you people are just so much full of shit

bethesda delivers and you spit on it because it's not like Crysis 1 would've been in the 90's

just fucking stop playing fucking elitists... if the graphics do not satisfy you, you always have the possibility to modify them yourself
dont be a whiny little bitch cunt and do something about it, complaining isnt progress
>>
>>319533234
>Jump from shit into shit
>L-look guys, they made a leap!
However, you raise a good point. I stopped playing that shit and uninstalled it. I'm glad I didn't buy it.
>>
>>319533234
They're both shit based on the standards at the time they were released. That'd be less of a problem if the performance made sense of the way these games look.
>>
Inb4 someone says its the current year
>>
not like anyone on 4chan could do any better.
>>
Imporving on ancient graphics that were already outdated when the game was new is no achievement. Not in present day, present time.
>>
>>319533234
Because its dogshit in comparison to any open world game that's currently available. Witcher, Far Cry, GTA, even fucking Ass Creed all look better and perform better than Fallout.
>>
>>319533836
thats because THEY'RE DIFFERENT GAMES
holy shit
if it was "Fallout 4: WitcherFarCryGTAssassinsCreed"
then it would be understandable, but that's like comparing Mass Effect with Starcraft
>>
>>319534051
>but that's like comparing Mass Effect with Starcraft
No it's not, we're comparing graphics here not genres. So it's 100% appropriate to compare it to other games with the same genre
>>
>>319534312
Are you fucking retarded? Do you not understand how software works? I mean I'm not even defending Fallout 4 here, but are you seriously this fucking retarded that you belive that as long as both games are set in an open world they can both function at the same efficiency with the same graphics regardless of any other functions that may be happening within the game?

Did your mother fall down the stairs while you were still inside of her, did she drop you on the pavement when she was carrying you as an infant, or is this a recent development?
>>
>>319534312
watch out everyone, retard coming through

what >>319534505 this guy said
>>
File: 1447912540421.jpg (132 KB, 1164x1428) Image search: [Google]
1447912540421.jpg
132 KB, 1164x1428
wow they improved from 2008 shit to 2015 shit
>>
>>319533234
>Why is everyone whining about Fallout 4's graphics?

Because they're shit.
>>
>>319534051
>Large open world games with multiple quest lines and random mini-game events to play through that deviate from the main story
No actually they're quite similar, and as I said each of those other games all outperform Fallout in every way.
>>
File: the slurper kane.png (124 KB, 480x206) Image search: [Google]
the slurper kane.png
124 KB, 480x206
I'm not even complaining about graphics because I honestly don't care but the whole game is just fucking average and has basically no replayability either. Don't even get me started on the low amount of quests and the shitty repeatables.
>>
>>319535623
Fallout 4 doesn't even have minigames or diversions
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.