[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Co-Op PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: kishida-mel-cosplay-gold-004.jpg (920 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
kishida-mel-cosplay-gold-004.jpg
920 KB, 3000x2000
Looking for some co-op based PC games. I've been playing a lot of L4D2 lately because this craving. I just don't care for PvP.

Suggestions?
>>
My fav is lost planet 2, but also theres re5, re6, borderlands 2, the trine series, warframe, killingfloor series, payday (if you can get past the faggotry) terraria, mercenary kings, dynasty warriors, warhammer l4d clone, magica series, risk of rain, portal, dungeon defenders, Obscure series. theres tons son.
>>
alien swarm
free top down shooter with up to 3 other guys
get it on steam
>>
>>319528012
terraria & starbound are really fun
try out dungdef or dungdef2 (don't bother with that infinite or whatever it's called mobile port)
cry of fear coop campaign is really fun for once if you play at night with mics or next to eachother
>>
>>319529335
here

>>319529056
Magicka and trine are both amazing, though trine only really shines if you play with three.

Wouldn't recommend KF for coop though, as I don't really think there's a big difference when playing with friends, unlike better Coop games

Portal 2 is also pretty fun, but it's hard to find someone that hasn't played the coop campaign and it's awful on a second run
>>
>>319529056
>LP2
>RE5
>BL2
>KF
>PD
>DD

I have these, I didn't expect RE5 to actually still have anyone playing.

>>319529335
I have DF2 installed, was going to give it a go.

>>319529470
I already beat P2 sadly.
>>
>>319528012
who is that majestic creature?
>>
File: yesno.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
yesno.png
2 MB, 1600x900
Helldivers was just released on steam the other day. Like Alien Swarm but 5000000x better. Much more content also.
>>
File: kishida-mel-cosplay-gold-007.jpg (2 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
kishida-mel-cosplay-gold-007.jpg
2 MB, 2816x2112
>>319529593
I don't remember where I got these sadly, filenames should help out.

>>319529594
I saw that, I'm going to have to wait to get it though.

>>319529202
Put this into my download and going to give it a go.
>>
>>319529563
>I have these, I didn't expect RE5 to actually still have anyone playing.
You're going to need to have friends to get a co-op session going on most of these games, anon.
>>
>>319529698
Well that sucks, I was hoping to find friends like I had in the past.

>join some random room
>play with a group of randies
>one sends a FR
>play with him on and off
>invites me to play with a group he knows
>we play games for like 6 months straight

Shit's good until something happens and you lose contact.
>>
File: wildguns_enjeu2.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
wildguns_enjeu2.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
>>319528012
Hammerwatch (gauntlet-esque)
Anno 1404 (economic strat)
The Guild 2 (economic strat meets rpg meets sims; unique in a way)
Rocket League (toy cars playing ball, fun)
Broforce (run and gun;meh)

If you aim for local co-op (hotseat) check out mame emulators. There's a shit ton of good co-op games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq0eKI3mVUI&list=PL93F7AF2184707CEB&index=4
>>
>>319529818
Sounds great, anon. Never had anything like that.
>>
>>319528012
>>319529667
Why would Gust fire him?
I miss his art
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.