[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board used to talk about this game all the time, what happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Systemshock2box.jpg (25 KB, 250x288) Image search: [Google]
Systemshock2box.jpg
25 KB, 250x288
This board used to talk about this game all the time, what happened?

Old /v/ got me into it and it's probably my favourite PC game of all time, who here hype for 3?

What do you hope to see? What don't you hope to see?

I hope they actually make some skills useful (Looking at you Repair) and that they get the atmosphere nailed.
>>
>being hyped for video games
>present year
>>
I hope they get rid of the RPG elements and make the game closer to SS1
>>
>what happened?
You never learned to use the catalog, you fucking retard.
>>
>>319527840
I didn't see another thread, and I searched.
>>
>>319527771

this 2bh imo

this board is only for 16 year olds looking at babbies first waifu now
>>
>>319527838
I do too. And the way they talk about Underworld, it seems like they aren't fans of that kind of stat system. But people who only played SS2 will get butthurt if they do and think it's being modernized (even though it seems there's no shortage of modern games with unnecessary stats and skill trees).
>>
File: 1444760067220.jpg (34 KB, 479x500) Image search: [Google]
1444760067220.jpg
34 KB, 479x500
>>319527994
>>319527838
>SS1 wasn't an RPG
wew lad
>>
>>319528251
It sure didn't lock you out of doing certain things until you collected a random number of points.
>>
>>319527698

On /v/ it's cool to hate on good games
>>
Looking Glass is dead. Think of how Deus Ex turned into DX:Human revolution, that's what's going to happen to System Shock.
>>
>>319529297

A good game turning into a great game?
>>
>>319529427
>completely linear cover-based shooter
>great
>>
>>319529637

The way they're designing UA is an extension of the open ended semi-simulation thing they had going with Deus Ex, Thief, System Shock, and UU. I doubt they'd suddenly change that for SS3.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.