[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buying any batman game after arkham city how does it feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: batmane.jpg (507 KB, 1900x952) Image search: [Google]
batmane.jpg
507 KB, 1900x952
>buying any batman game after arkham city

how does it feel to be a fucking shill who attributes to shitty game companies releasing the same game over and over again for $60 each
>>
>>319519748
How does it feel to be an illiterate fuckwit who doesn't know what "attributes" means?
>>
But best buy is having a buy2get1 deal for ps4 games.

Why wouldn't bam ham knight be one of those?
>>
>>319519748
I pretty much left the series after the first few hours of Asylum.
Kind of like with Asscreed, I'm very glad I was spared the disappointment.
>>
>attributes

Do you mean "contributes"?
>>
>>319519812
Or shill for that matter.
>>
>>319520183
The only thing missing from OP's post is the use of "should of" or "could of".
>>
>>319520404
Don't forget "prolly," to perfectly fill the "I'm an idiot" quota.
>>
File: lelo.jpg (23 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
lelo.jpg
23 KB, 236x330
>>319519748

>Buy it full price from FUCKING EB GAMES
>Play it for the next 2 days, finish everything except Riddler Trophies
>Youtube 100% ending
> Return it the following day for a full refund
>Walk out like pic related

This is how you play AAA games on release faggots
>>
>>319521349
>grab cheap-ass nvidia key off g2a back in august in case rocksteady get their shit together and fix the pc port
>they didn't but whatever, i was aware of the risk
>get origins with all dlc (already had asylum and city) and a bunch of genuine tf2 items that are going straight on the steam market as soon as they're tradable as compensation

pretty sweet deal all in all
>>
I gots me a hypothesis, now listen here:

The people who dislike Arkham combat are typically the kind of people who always minmax and find the notion of intentionally limiting yourself absurd. It's a really fun and challenging system if you strive to mix up your attacks, keep you combo up, and make things cinematic - but these kinds of people just hammer attack, block when they need to, and save any variation for countering specific enemy types. Same goes for predator mode. You can clear any encounter in a couple of minutes without being detected if you just use silent takedowns, but it's a lot more fun to mix things up and inject some narrative into encounters.

Of course, all of that's with indicators off. Those things make the game piss no matter how you play it.
>>
>>319522343

Pretty much this.

My snowboarder/skater buddy loves it because of the "freestyling" you can do with the gadgets and combos, wheras I tend to find the optimal combo/attack given the situation and stick with it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.