[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kings quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 616x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 616x353
Holy shit /v/, have you played this?
It's free on psn this month.
In addition to the beautiful graphics, the art style, animations and characters are so unique and wonderful. So many laughs were had.
>>
>>319503773
Fuck off shill
I liked it
>>
I liked that as far as episodic gaming goes, the first episode was like 3 hours long.
>>
isn't this the one the developed with money stolen from the Homestuck kickstarter
>>
isn't this the one with the developer that disrespected Roberta Williams?
I'm still mad.
>>
>>319504379

Oh? What's the story there?
>>
File: .png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>the dragon will remember that
>>
File: 1446736554727.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
1446736554727.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>319503773
>Free already
confirmed for shit then. Serves that shitty dev right I guess. I don't even understand what Homestuck is but seems like they pulled a real dick move with the funding for that game.
>>
>>319504868
Homestuck kickstarter happens. The Odd Gentlemen are attached to the project. Years go by with no word of anything. Suddenly Odd Gentlemen announce they're working on King's Quest and Hussie announces the formation of a new studio to do the Homestuck game.

Someone close to Hussie lets out that Odd Gentlemen sat on the Kickstarter's money and did nothing that entire time. Hussie stuck a quick deal to get the money back, but had to sign a NDA. He opted for that instead of a protracted legal battle. Hussie denies this, but he would have to deny it if there was an NDA in place.
>>
>>319504868
>homestuck author tosses out a kickstarter for adventure game
>nerds fund it
>dev team the dude hired got picked up to do kings quest
"MAN ITS KINGS QUEST, FUCK THIS OTHER SHIT"
>dev team uses kickstarter money on the other game intsead
>out of court settlement

end result: kings quest devs look like dicks, homestuck game might not happen because of it
>>
>>319504663
I still wanna slap the grin off his dumbass face.
>>
>>319505259
>>319505240
Who cares, Kings quest is actually fun and well done.
>>
>>319505650
Because frauds don't deserve success. Thankfully they aren't getting it
>>
>>319506249
It's not a fraud. Kickstarter is a donation site. You DONATED to them, you weren't paying for the game.
>>
>>319506384
people who donated weren't frauded, Hussie was
>>
>>319506384
Didn't donate to shit senpai. Sitting on millions of dollars, agreeing to do something and then not doing what you agreed to do IS fraud though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.