[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RE:0 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: top lel.jpg (437 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
top lel.jpg
437 KB, 1920x1080
RE:0 has a new Cheerleader costume as a pre-order DLC.
Incoming Capcom backlash when?
>>
>>319501578
I'm gonna have to give this game another shot when it comes out. It's the only RE with a number in the title that I don't like.
>>
Rebecca is such a shit cop. Ended my replay while still on the fucking train because of how retarded everything was. RE as a whole is pretty overrated I'm starting to feel.
>>
What the fuck ever happened to those two? They dropped off the face of the franchise after RE0, with Rebbecca relegated to cameos in minigames.
>>
>>319501915
>Rebecca is such a shit cop.

She's 18 and the only reasons she's a member of STARS is to be the medic.
>>
>>319501951
I assume they where just made up for a quick prequel before people lost interest in the series.
RE doesn't have a good lore.
>>
>>319502123
Rebbecca has been a character since the very first game. Frankly, I don't even give any amount of shits about Billy but she just disa-fucking-ppeared.
>>
File: CalibanCove2.jpg (82 KB, 627x1031) Image search: [Google]
CalibanCove2.jpg
82 KB, 627x1031
>>319502058
She's actually more fleshed in this book related if you want more backstory on her, They could literally make a new side game based on this book.
>>
Why did they have to bring in the leeches? Really ruined the story for me.

First part on the train was great though; great zombies, spooky etc,
>>
>>319502396
>"By the way, Chris, is your sister attractive? Because I've got a raging hard-on like you wouldn't believe."
>>
>>319502491
When is Capcom releasing this game?
>>
>>319502396
Perry had some kind of fucking crush on Rebbecca, with the way she was made into such a major character in those goddamn books.

And they're not fucking canon either, so don't bring those.
>>
File: 010.jpg (64 KB, 827x1280) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
64 KB, 827x1280
I want to fuck Rebecca!
>>
>>319501578
Screw that...why has no one made mention of his METAL NIPPLE COVERS.
What the fuck is that about?
>>
So like, will they provide some back story on what happened with Billy? Even if its just he ran into a pack of undead dogs in the forest and died is enough, I rather hear that over he just disappeared into thin air.
>>
>>319503064
He was supposed to be executed. doubt he will show up again.
>>
File: paco.png (155 KB, 409x330) Image search: [Google]
paco.png
155 KB, 409x330
>>319502949
I don't have that one vectored image of a sweaty man wiping his forehead, so have an image of an in-between frame featuring Paco de Lucia reeling while playing at a blazing pace.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.