[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blood Dragon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: School's out for summer.jpg (877 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
School's out for summer.jpg
877 KB, 1280x720
I just finished playing Blood Dragon for the first time...

I think the last time a video game made me this happy was MGS2. Everything about that final mission was great, just...great, i had a huge fucking smile on my face, i seriously just couldn't contain myself. Aaaah, it's so nice to play a game that you can tell people had fun working on.

There's no real point to this thread pham, i just wanted to say that this game is fucking awesome and that I'm happy.
>>
>>319498697
Yeah blood dragon was a amazing game i wish it was longer but at the same time i don't know if it would have been the same it it was a full title
>>
File: chaos theory ds.jpg (70 KB, 640x580) Image search: [Google]
chaos theory ds.jpg
70 KB, 640x580
I just finished playing Chaos Theory for the first time...

I think the last time a video game made me this happy was MGS2. Everything about that final mission was great, just...great, i had a huge fucking smile on my face, i seriously just couldn't contain myself. Aaaah, it's so nice to play a game that you can tell people had fun working on.

There's no real point to this thread pham, i just wanted to say that this game is fucking awesome and that I'm happy.
>>
If it wasn't infected with uPlay I would have purchased it. Satisfied pirate though.
>>
Blood Dragon could have been an entire game itself instead of dlc
>>
>>319499245
Yeah i doubt it could have "survived" being a full blown title that's expected to rake in full title sales. It would have been butchered and littered with pointless padding for sure.
>>
WHERE THE FLYING FUCK IS BLOOD DRAGON 2
>>
>>319499893

fuck you, you're getting unga bunga instead
>>
I didn't like how there wasn't a final boss. The final boss is killed by a cutscene. I hate games that do that. Hate.
>>
>>319499713
I do hope they try to make a blood dragon 2 i think they still have a lot of things they could work off of (Vietnam war 2 Canada being nuked etc)
>>
>>319499501
It was a standalone game.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159 KB, 1920x1080
Highly recommended
>>
>>319499893
There's only so many 80's references you can make anon.

Speaking of references:

What the fuck!?

I was POSITIVE there was gonna be Top Gun excessive tongue during "that scene" but it never came. How could they miss such an obvious one? They even do the exact same shot...
>>
Great game but this romanticism about the 80s is getting old and tired.
>>
>>319501395
okay, let's move on to the 90s
>>
>>319501524
>Fresh Prince JRPG
>>
>>319500056
He was never a boss to begin with, he doesn't even have an in game model. The final mission is the "final boss".
>>
>>319502087
>90s sitcom fighting game
>Al Bundy
>Tim "The Toolman" Taylor
>Will "The Fresh Prince" Smith
>Jerry Seinfeld
>Kenan & Kel (as a duo)
>Steve Urkel
>Roseanne Barr
>Buffy Summers
>etc.
>>
>>319500359
that was shit though. Blood Dragon played all the cliches and staples completely straight, while making references. Kung Fury was way too over the top stupid
>>
The reload animations were so fucking satisfying in this game. I fucking hate this modern trend of MUH TACTICUL FAST RELOD XD where it's some shit animation being played at 2X speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zna6-LjLcc

>That Fazertron reload

Umf...
>>
>>319503991
Only good thing from the movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2nJf1mVIjc
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.