[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, we're all in agreement this is easily the best Spongebob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
So, we're all in agreement this is easily the best Spongebob game out there, RIGHT?
>>
Probably

But I liked the Movie game too
>>
Yes. The whole trilogy as I like to call it (Battle for Bikini Bottom, The Spongebob Movie Game, and even Creature From the Krusty Krab) is pretty solid, but this one is definitely the best.
>>
>>319497908
I watched some gameplay of the movie game but it didn't look nearly as fun as Battle for Bikini Bottom. One of my favorite parts of the game is the exploration/objective system, a la SM64. It looked like the movie game was a lot more linear
>>
Anyone else play this game? I had it as a kid but it was way too hard for me to beat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQz863s6mEY
>>
i never played, but the party one was good and the movie was dope
>>
>>319498310
This game was one of the highlights of my childhood. Found it challenging yet gave me hours of fun.

It kinda sucks tho that not very many collect-at hon games come out now a days. This game was honestly the most recent one that I could remember playing and I wish more games with the collecting, exploring, jump puzzle mechanics like this SM64 and Banjo-Kazooie would come out since they are one of my favorite types of games.
>>
>>319498115
>even Creature From the Krusty Krab
Why "even"?
The game is great, so you don't have to act like it's shocking to call it part of the trilogy.
>>
>>319499070
at least there's Yooka-Laylee
>>
I don't know anon, I really enjoyed Revenge of the Flying Dutchman
>>
>>319497758
Grow Up.
>>
>>319499969
>>319499969
what do you mean?
>>
I never played it. Does it emulate well?
>>
>>319500118
No idea but a quick google search seems to indicate it works perfectly
>>
File: 1426665178184.gif (1018 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1426665178184.gif
1018 KB, 500x265
>>319498310
Holy shit

This music is GOAT

That downtown level theme. It's fucking 12 bar blues oh my goddamn my fucking dick
>>
Who else played Lights, Camera, Pants?
>>
>>319500365
Oh yeah, I'm so glad I rediscovered this game, I had forgotten about it entirely until like a week ago but it was one of my favorite games on the GBC
>>
The GBA movie game was pretty good
>>
>The TV I used to have in my room was small and it was incredibly dark
>I couldn't see anything in the Kelp Forest level
>I literally had to memorize the level just to get past it
Also, it's really interesting to me, I don't know how many of you guys know or remember, but in the game Fairly Odd Parents Breakin' Da Rules, there's previews at the start of the game for other Nickelodeon games, and this game was in it, and it looked fairly different, though I'm not sure if I can even find what I'm talking about on Youtube. I think it showed an unused boss and Spongebob was walking through a bunch of golden spatulas near the Krusty Krab.
>>
>>319501140
>>I couldn't see anything in the Kelp Forest level
Are you me?

Seriously, they should have made the lighting better in that level.
>>
>>319501902
No, like, it was actually basically pitch black. The same TV in question my brother used to play Kingdom Hearts 1 on and it took him a lot longer just to get off Destiny Islands because he could see, and Hollow Bastion was the same case. I think it was just old.
>>
File: 1443219306542.png (110 KB, 461x523) Image search: [Google]
1443219306542.png
110 KB, 461x523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953vagWiMJM
>>
File: supersponge.jpg (7 KB, 175x131) Image search: [Google]
supersponge.jpg
7 KB, 175x131
This is the real goat spongegame
>>
File: operationkrabbypatty.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
operationkrabbypatty.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone ever play Operation Krabby Patty on the PC?

Shit was fun as fuck. Haven't played it since I was like 12 though so I dunno how well it's aged.
>>
File: Spongebobemp_pc_220.jpg (23 KB, 232x280) Image search: [Google]
Spongebobemp_pc_220.jpg
23 KB, 232x280
This game was short as fuck but I enjoyed it just as much as some of the old Lucasarts/Sierra point and clicks
>>
>>319501140
the PC version for battle for bikini bottom is a fairly different game and not a port
>>
>>319497758
So, we're all in agreement that tongue surfing is easily the best part of the game, RIGHT?
>>
>>319498124
It was. Your statement is fact.
>>
>>319499362
Eh, I just don't hear it praised as much as the other two. I have no problem saying that it is a part of the trilogy.
>>
>>319505902
they really should have made the pc version the same as the console version
>>
>>319506058

Tongue surfing in sandys dream was GOAT
>>
>>319498310
I played the shit out of this. Those levels were fucking labyrinthine in a vertical sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 200x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 200x229
>tfw I never got this one
> own movie and creature from Krusty Crab
>too old to buy this one for any reason

Well time to force my seven year old brother to enjoy it for me.
>>
>we're all in agreement
Can you please stick to "can we all agree" so my filters work for your shitposts
>>
File: yes.gif (90 KB, 212x225) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
90 KB, 212x225
>Sandy's dream
>>
>>319501140
Dunno about the boss, but this video has a bit of what you're talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s5Bvw13Urw
0:34
>>
>>319500118
I've played it emulated. Works perfectly fine. The Move game doesn't work for me, though.
>>
>>319501140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yODvosNKQBA
Is this it?
>>
>>319498310
Played this too, could never beat it either. Completely forgot about til now.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.