[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do they have against shoes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 736x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 736x449
What do they have against shoes?
>>
>>319487435
What do they have against old fans of FE?
>>
>>319487435
There not letting no motherfucker censor their game thats what happened to their shoes.
>>
>>319487435
Everytime I look at FKamui i remind myself I dont have a foot fetish.
>>
>>319487662
What do you have against harmless fanservice?
>>
>>319487662
They hate you for not buying their older games so they're reaching out to a new target audience and everyone knows waifu fags are loyal unlike filthy normies
>>
>>319487435
They realize footfags are the lowest of the low and that they don't matter.
>>
>>319487435
It would look stupid wearing shoes when they turn into dragons.
>>
>>319489662
What if they wore spiky cleats?
>>
>>319488030
Fuck you IS I bought PoR and RD, and you didn't even localize the last DS game.
>>
They don't wear shoes because they need to be barefoot to use that biome change skill or whatever
>>
>>319489876
Then some random black kid would ask them what they're wearing.
>>
File: Enter Camilla.webm (2 MB, 1042x624) Image search: [Google]
Enter Camilla.webm
2 MB, 1042x624
>>319487662
Nohr really is up your alley if you're an old fan of FE
>>
>>319491632
Literally built for sex
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.