[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Team Fortress 2: Classic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (411 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
411 KB, 1136x640
>fixed the whole spray problem and server problem
>still pretty empty game (so autistic part lot the fanbase are at minimum)
>doing more work to be close with the community without posting on leddit and posting on their site
>have 4 teams instead of 2, quake-ish dm, and more gamemodes like vip from tfc
And most importantly
>NO COSMETICS, ALL WEAPONS IN THE GAME ARE WITH YOU FROM THE MOMENT YOU HIT "Inventory"

Why don't you give them a chance?
>>
Get me a link son, I just remembered this existed.
>>
forgot to mention that there are some maps that just play with 2 teams

Here's citation: http://tf2classic.com/index.php
>>
There's too much shit in there that isn't classic TF2 at all. Just give me the original rotation of maps up to Badlands, no moronic optional weapons and no retarded hats, and Balance as it was in late 2010 and I'll play it. I don't need all this 4 team kitchen sink shit.
>>
>>319487259
>Why don't you give them a chance?
Because TF2 Classic is full of micspamming memers
>>
>>319487817
It's not supposed to be classic TF2, it's supposed to be TF:C with the style of 2.
>>
would give a shit if it was tf2: 2008 instead of a hodgepodge of ideas from 3 very different games that don't work together
>>
File: 142928378656.jpg (53 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
142928378656.jpg
53 KB, 540x720
>>319488047
I know. I just hate the fact TF2 has been shit for years and will never be good again.
>>
>>319488047
>supposed to be TF:C with the style of 2
where are the grenades and bhopping then
there's already a tfc: source, it's called fortress forever and even that is a lot better than this pile
>>
>>319488048
>>319488189
Play it on the consoles. It's pretty much 2008 tf2
>>
>>319487259
does it remove demoknight?
if no then dont care
>>
>TF2 "classic"
>no Warpath
>no Avanti
fuck off
>>
>>319488428
Release tf2 is shit once you get become even half decent. Not even taking into account all the exploits and bugs.
>>
>>319488601
my favorite was therock
best mechanics
>>
>>319488568
Yes
>>
I would have to download 50 gigs worth of bloatware, otherwise I would give this a shot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.