[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
binding of isaac rebirth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: rag man.png (754 B, 32x37) Image search: [Google]
rag man.png
754 B, 32x37
What is the worst boss introduced in afterbirth, and why is it Rag Man?
>>
i hate that fucker
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 650x1230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 650x1230
I really like Ragman, but it's a huge pain in the ass to run into him early or if your damage is shit. I like all the new bosses, I just don't like that the hush has health scaling or whatever the fuck it is.
>>
>>319481392
Too
Much
Health
>>
>>319481392
>not Stain
>>
>>319481392
The Stain
>>
File: 1446879008555.jpg (498 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1446879008555.jpg
498 KB, 1500x1500
who is the cutest indroduction to afterbirth, and why is she so cute
>>
>>319481392
ragman is a fucking walk in the park. You shoot the heads that turn into spiders and you're good. Hush and Ultra Greed are fucking poorly designed bosses that just soak damage. Have no real phases besides hush's "fuck you" lasers that you need a high speed stat to dodge.
>>
The pink haunt with the dual rubber cement brimstone is pretty annoying

Also, inb4 "Stillbirth"
>>
>>319482458
anyone been playing the Heretic mod? was wondering if it made Isaac fun again, since Afterbirth sure didn't
>>
>>319483237
sorry, didn't mean to quote
>>
>>319482290
>you shoot the heads that turn into spiders and they turn into spiders anyway because the motherfucker has a recockulous amount of health

Rag Man a cute but this is bullshit.
>>
>>319483443
I only play Eve, Samson, Judas and Lilith. So I really don't notice the health issue. Only legit noticed that he could regain health the other day.
>>
>>319482290
Ragman is shit because he has too much health for a 1st floor boss and summons bulky adds nonstop. It's just like the drowned hives which spawn the bulky black chargers. They're not fun at all.
>>
>>319483764
Hush's flies are more bullshit than Ragman's spiders. Hush is far more bullshit than Ragman is for being a first floor boss. Ragman can sometimes fuck you over. Unless you have great fucking items that deal ridiculous damage or Lvl 4 Meatboy/Bandage Girl/Bumbo with gnawed leaf Hush is a massive fucking hassle with no real reward after you get all the unlocks. It's just another thing you struggle through for those points in daily runs. At least you can get Magic Mushroom from killing Ragman.
>>
>>319484367
>two double item rooms
>4 golden chests
>a shop after the womb
>not worth it
>>
>>319484367
>>319485615
If you have a setup that can easily beat Hush you were gonna stomp all the areas after the Womb in the first place.

He's not even that hard to do without getting hit if you've got the damage to keep the adds off you and the speed to dodge the tear lasers, he's just such a waste of time.
>>
>>319485615
>Shitty familiars and a crappy active spawn in item rooms
>nothing but red hearts from gold chests
>worth

Unless you have the items to kill it before you drop down OR you have the d4/d100 it isn't worth wasting 6 keys just to waste 10 minutes on a boring as fuck bullet sponge.
>>
>>319487096
There really should be a cap on their stupid health scaling shit for Hush and Ultra Greed. Especially Ultra Greed since that fight is a joke.

Like, yeah I can get limiting the damage so you don't one-shot them with a quadruple brimstone like every other boss in the game sure, but I shouldn't take the same amount of time to kill Hush with Soy Milk + Burning Tears and NO OTHER DAMAGE as it does with Brimstone, Triple Shot, and an asston of damage ups.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.