[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SYSTEM SHOCK 3 REVEALED http://www.othersidetease.com/straw berry.php
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
SYSTEM SHOCK 3 REVEALED
http://www.othersidetease.com/strawberry.php
>>
nice virus
>>
I want to go down Shodan's corridors, panting.
>>
>>319459702
Are you just awake or something?
>>
>>319459753
I want SHODAN to Gently insult my existence and milk me of useful fluids as she enjoys godhood
>>
File: 1366917877635.jpg (5 KB, 171x160) Image search: [Google]
1366917877635.jpg
5 KB, 171x160
>>319459872
>>
>>319459990
SHODAN gently tangling you up and immobilizing you before hooking you in to make sure she can harvest everything useful from you. Gently warming you up and insulting your pathetic flesh every moment in preparation for the harvest
>>
>>319460786
Anon Pls.
>>
>Psychonauts 2
>Ace Combat 7
>System Shock 3
What series gets revived next?
>inb4 Half Life 3
>>
>>319461230
Quake 5
>>
File: Nah.png (380 KB, 706x532) Image search: [Google]
Nah.png
380 KB, 706x532
I wish I wanted a third System shock but I know there going to steamline that shit so hard for the sake of making it more appealing to casuals
>>
>>319461025
Do you want me to stop?
>>
>>319462103
no.
hue.
>>
>>319461230
Pls be Command and Conquer
Sadly it would take a miracle to make it happen. And getting EA to stop being jews and start making games with passion is as impossible as miracle can get
>>
Terri Brosius and Stephen Russell are doing voice work for their other game, so I'm sure they'll be in on SS3. Hopefully Eric decides to join in. He was involved with the SHODAN soundpack for Dota 2, so maybe.

>>319461561
What they've said about Underworld Ascendant makes me think that's not true at all. It just remains to be seen whether or not that game's good anyway.

I do think people who have only played SS2 are going to be mad that the series "abandoned it's roots" or whatever if they remove stats, even though 1 was fine and arguably better without them. And I seem to remember them saying they don't care for arbitrary stat systems, so I can see that happening.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (12 KB, 219x262) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
12 KB, 219x262
Hyped

Even if it sucks I already found something that works well enough for me
>>
>>319462325
How is it possible that CA is so shit at making Total War games now, yet with their first fucking horror FPS that I had no expectations for thinking it would be terrible was actually good?
>>
>>319462218
SHODAN gently caressing you all over as she insults every inch of your meaty body while she works her way through your nervous system to harvest your useful juices
>>
>>319462479
I'm moist.
>>
>>319462470
Attila was good

Also it's different teams
>>
This game will somehow manage to be designed to be played with console controllers first and foremost, I fucking goddamned promise you

I PROMISE
>>
>>319463276
SHODAN harvesting your fluids to test which pathetic organic juices make the best lubricants for her beautiful machine body as she insults you ever moment of her glorious harvest
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.