[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"PS4 console exclusivity is not out of the question"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Cyberpunk-2077-release-date.jpg (85 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
Cyberpunk-2077-release-date.jpg
85 KB, 700x500
>"PS4 console exclusivity is not out of the question"

When were you when Xbone got the final nail in the coffin? No Bloodborne, no FF7, no No Man's Sky, no Horizon, and now no Cyberpunk.
>>
Thats kinda fucked I really hope sony is giving them a ridiculous amount of money if it happens
>>
File: 1431842840683.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1431842840683.gif
2 MB, 300x290
OP you're full of shit

the full interview states that it will be PC release first and foremost, Microsoft and Sony have BOTH contacted them about console exclusivity and they (with support from their PR department) said they were open to the idea.

do your fucking research and stop shit posting
>>
>>319447918
>>319447918

I don't believe they should agree to exclusivity to either.

They could use some good PR. Either both consoles get it sometime after PC or fuck right off with your exclusionist horseshit.

That's just my opinion tho.
>>
>>319447918

It's definitely going to be a PS4 console exclusive, though. Phil Spencer said that they were no longer doing 3rd party exclusivity.

Sony's tactic this gen is to snag everything early on, then let it rot afterwards. Just like what the 360 did.

Plus, with Blade Runner 2 coming out next year, Sony will want to dominate the newly revitalized cyberpunk market by having marketing rights to Deus Ex and having an exclusive Ex Machina walking simulator. Might as well get the whole package and make every sci-fi geek by the console by having the game made by the GOTY and DOTY winner.
>>
>>319448132
Projekt Red would lose a shit ton of money in the process too, they'd be damn fools to bring it to one console.
>>
>>319447141
both ff 7 and cyberpunk will be on xbox because microsoft moneys. Cyberpunk is def on PC otherwise CDP would loose most of their fanbase. And following the current trend of Square porting everything to Steam we should see FF7 on Pc in 2020
>>
source or bullshit
>>
>>319448190
I see your point and it makes complete sense, next year will be the year of Sci-fi for sure but I just can't see Projekt Red pulling that stunt especially after "winning" GOTY
>>
>>319447141

Yeah, I'll really want to play this at 1080p/20fps. Consolekeks can fuck off.
>>
There will be PS5 when this game comes out. It's not realistic to make promises unless CDPR is getting some inside scoop.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.